Chilling Air

Started by J-MACHine, December 21, 2009, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

A Track that i did for a laugh, more then anything. It's a "wolud be" peice of BGM for a little series of mine called "Fielding Investigation Unit: Murder Outbreak", which is a mix between a cheesy Detective Series, a Paranormal Investigation series, and some psychological Horror thrown in for good measure.

Tying in with the more supernatural/horrific side of the series, this is a track that, where F.I.U an animated series, would play at crime scenes with unexplainable or eerie elements involved, or places speculated to be haunted. This song is notable because one of the two different drumloops is comprised entirely of mixed-together "vocal" samples. What can i say, some of the Vocal Kicks, Snares, Etc. are acctually quite awesome sounding.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Ryznup

Nice chilled out track. Like the melodies and great beat, nice use of the vocal percussions. I never really use them myself, but after listening to them in this track and how great they sound I'll give them a try the next time I load up Generator.

What quality did you load the vocal percussions at for this?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

.:DJ Droppin:.

Listening...

Like the intro melody...
oh the muffled snare beat is nicely done.
:33 sweet beat and kick here now.
1:22 break down...
Same flow as the past song... Very chilled.
You're really good at this particular style.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

J-MACHine

I can't believe i forgot to say thanks for the comments over here! Cheers, Droppin, Ryznup!

And to answer your question, Ryznup, i loaded them at 11hz. I BELIEVE i also mixed them with some regular percussion samples as well, that were also loaded at 11hz, to beef them up a bit, as well keeping the rough, muted sound.

Koolassjoe

im liking this right here. very how should i put this... clean and dirty! Great melody. good kicks. but the fact that 11hz grungez up the sounds is sweet. very smooth.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine

Hahaha, thanks, Joe! Glad you like it, and it's dauly dirty/clean drum sound!

Master Dutch

nice work J. Kinda reminds me of the Avalanches vibe on this. Kinda party tune less sampled.

J-MACHine

The name's unfortunately lost on me, Dutch, but i'll be sure to check them out.