B.G.A - Oracle

Started by B.G.A, September 14, 2010, 12:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.G.A

Ok as a kid my favourite movie was The Neverending Story. The Gorgio Moroder tune where Bastian is riding Falcor (more like a motif) is awesome and in 2004, it took me several weeks to get this right. The percussion is a little different lol - obviously i love to experiment with unorthodox percusssion. I hope i did this wonderful tune justice.  ;D
EVOLVE!

B.G.A

EVOLVE!

DJ Eddy

Lol The Neverending Story..aint seen that in years, I used to love that film 2.
Cant say i remember that tune tho.
Anyway this has some great piano work m8.
Your songs all have some great pads in them and are put together very well.
I see Timgul has another great member that has joined.

Keep up the good stuff m8.
Cheers

Dj Sonic

Composer of electronic music, videographer, grafic & 3D design.
I communicate at forum with the help online-translator.

J-MACHine

I've never seen the film myself. Trust me, i missed out on a LOT of childhood classics when i was a nipper. So, sadly, i don't know the original tune at all. However, i do like your take on it, even if i haven't got the original to compare it too. It's got that Happy, chilled sound i've come to accociate with your name by this point, haha!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Michael

Very nice track, stunning piano quality and the little part from 01:10 - 01:24 really emerged me, as did that lovely piano which came back in afterwards.

Do you use the "dancer" synth quite often? I think I hear it in this track, I used this in my Dimensional, Horizon & Distant Haze tracks, it's a great sound for chill-out music I believe.

I like the fact people develop different styles, It really brings out the originality between different artists, this is always one thing I play close attention to when listening to brilliant trance music.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Dancer bass synth was something I used a lot.

Back to this track

Very uplifting to me, anyhow.... Nice touch to the melodies. 1:14 melody is nice with the synth going with it. Nice job.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Wow major nostalgia with this track , I watched this movie loads when I younger.
I gotta say (from what I can remember) you've got the melody pretty spot on dude , so major kudos.
I'm loving the vibe , how chilled out it is...just so amazing peaceful. Well done mate loved this one.