Dirty Talk (H-Core Clip Clap Remix) - Remixed By ::CMG (UTOPIA)::

Started by ::CMG (UTOPIA)::, September 17, 2010, 07:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

::CMG (UTOPIA)::

I saw the VG/Film Thread but nothin bout tunes from the radio or a dance section, so I stuck this remix I made here.  If it belongs somewhere else, feel free to move it.

I have an obsession with this song... so much in fact that I made 4 remixes of them.  they are all loops though with the exception of this one being a full length remix.  I plan on making the other three full length as well, but in the meantime, hope you enjoy this one :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lvkn4r7rdhcb2ia

DJ_Omnimaga

Ok I happened to pass by (I've been kinda out of the music thing lately) and landed on this song.

That made my day...er... night. Absolutely awesome remix and I love how well it came out with Music Generator. Did you import the song in MTVMG or did you use a software to add the external sample from CD? It really sounds great. Everything goes well together and I also love how you managed to integrate some of the pre-made riffs in it (Blue notes, if I remember? I haven't used them in 7 years).

Also it is one of my favorite style of music ('90s eurodance). It immediately went on my iTunes playlist along with many eurodance stuff there. When I listened to it it felt like I was back in 1995.

Nice job!

I really need to check the music section more again at one point...

Quote from: DJ_Omnimaga on September 17, 2010, 07:37:17 AM
That made my day...er... night. Absolutely awesome remix and I love how well it came out with Music Generator. Did you import the song in MTVMG or did you use a software to add the external sample from CD? It really sounds great. Everything goes well together and I also love how you managed to integrate some of the pre-made riffs in it (Blue notes, if I remember? I haven't used them in 7 years).

Glad you liked it :D well first thing i did was edit the "Laidback Luke Remix" of the song (since it was the easiest way to obtain the parts from the song I wanted) into 3 pieces/loops... the melody with the lyrics, the melody without the lyrics, and the "dirty talk" clip.  then i used the "record from PC Audio" function in MTV Music Generator to record the playback of the loops so each part would be their own original samples.  And your close, it's Clipped Lead (I think, I know it's not Clipped Chord cause thats a totally different sound).

DJ_Omnimaga

Aah cool thanks for the info. I wasn't sure if this was MTVMG PS1 or PC. I mostly use the PS1 version because reverb is stereo instead of mono and I get less crashes but MTVMG PC can do amazing stuff as well. Nice remix.

Also another thing: I recognize that face in your avatar from the Tsuopiamush Stepmania song made in MTVMG a few years ago. Do you happen to be the author of that song by any chance? I liked it back in the days. I was glad to see a Stepmania song be made in MTVMG

Quote from: DJ_Omnimaga on September 17, 2010, 08:38:24 AM
Also another thing: I recognize that face in your avatar from the Tsuopiamush Stepmania song made in MTVMG a few years ago. Do you happen to be the author of that song by any chance? I liked it back in the days. I was glad to see a Stepmania song be made in MTVMG

Lol as a matter of fact I am :D It's one of my more popular remixes and I did use MTVMGPC for it as well.  I'm a fan of Family Farce and the Hopscotch Mix simfile packs, so when they were offering a remix contest of Tsu.survivor.gamusH, I just HAD to get in on that, lol :-P

DJ Eddy

Awesome work on this remix m8.
yea that Pre-made riff fits in perfect with this...very well done.

If your using MTVMG for PC u fancy doing like a Vs track with me or maybe some remix stuff?

Quote from: DJ Eddy on September 17, 2010, 11:03:54 PM
If your using MTVMG for PC u fancy doing like a Vs track with me or maybe some remix stuff?

I'd love to :) feel free to hit me up anytime.

J-MACHine

I'm sad to say, i'm not too familier with the original, but i do like your take on it regardless. Especially the integration of the Library riffs.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™