Chaos Breaks Minds DEMO [BREAKBEAT]

Started by J-MACHine, September 27, 2010, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Something of a scrap track, at the moment. I do plan to continue work on it, but i'm not really sure what i want to do with it just yet. Elements from it wound up working their way into Apply the Breaks, as well.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

DJ Eddy

Nice Break-Beat...Very cool sounds in this.
Good stuff for a scrap track.
Cheers

Fear 2 Stop®

Love the pulsy opening and the opening groove. Doesn't need a whole lot of work, although there a few sections that are a bit too busy. Sound great, though, so that should count for something!

I'd keep it as an interlude. There aren't really too many places it can go. Just use it as a good "filler" track.

Good work though dude.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-MACHine

@ Eddy - Thanks as always, mate!

@ F2S - That depends on weather i can use it in places besides Braindance. Remember that i do work for a couple of Game projects, and do stuff for some of my own projects that i hope to persue in the future; whilst keeping it as a filler track isn't a BAD idea, and is something to consider, it isn't the only option i've got. First things first i need to muck about with it a bit first, because i don't want it sharing the same beat as Apply The Breaks.

Koolassjoe

Very trippy. Sounds like a mini-game in a RPG.
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

J-MACHine