dj omnimaga: a tribute

Started by pillagemyvillage, September 14, 2008, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

as you may or may not be aware omni appears to be having a little trouble at the mo.
this means less activity here.  :'(

so this topic is just a chance to say thank-you to kevin.  :)

thanks for your hard work with this site omni. without this site i would not be as pleased as i am with my music. you've given everyone here the chance to be heard, something i never thought would be possible up until a year ago.
so i hope you can get everything sorted.
you've been a big help and inspiration over the past year.
angel in the star remains my favorite piece of music on here.

dj omnimaga - the original and best mtv music generator producer  ;D

DarkBliss

Sorry to hear about this, I hope it`s nothing too serious.

I`d like to thank Omni too, without this site I probably wouldn`t have began making music again.

This site opens windows so your music can be heard by other like minded people, rather than a small selection of friends and it`s all thanks to DJ Omnimaga. 

So thanks again Omni, hope everything turns out ok.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Casper AudioGhost

yes thanks kevin,this site has really made me belive in the power of taking forgotton technology to it's absolute limit.i remember the day i first found the site,i was so excited becausei had 100 music generator trcks on my hard drive and now finally other people who used the program would hear me:)i saw dj omnimaga had irc so i went to his channel.at first he thought i was a bot lol.thanks man:) it means a lot more when i get a comment onm timgul than any other music site i'm on because you guys are my true peers.hope everything is ok and i will keep you in my prayers                                                   casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

Not a Number

Omni, you inspired me get back into Music 2000 after failing misarably at FL Studio 8. I hadn't realised that there was more than just MUSIC and Music 2000 until I discovered this place.

It's funny, because I found this site out of sheer luck; one of your videos was somehow on the Related Videos list to one of mine and several clicks later here I am; an album in the works and finding it easier to make tracks as I would in FL Studio (which I couldn't even do decent beats in, it just kept going "tits up"; at least with M2K I know what I'm doing.

I'd say more, but it's already been said. :)

147 crew

Yeah I wanna say a big thankyou to Kevin and all of you guys, (and 1 gal that we know of.) although I wasn't aware of any probs hope they get sorted real soon. This site has definitely caused some arguments in my house! Thanks Kev

Looking forward to some more Monster tracks

crimzon doom

no doubt this is one of thee coolest sites ever! Much thanks to omnimaga for the opportunity for everyone to showcase thier skillz on this little thing called music generator.....hope all goes well for him........one
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

DJ_Omnimaga

wow thanks a lot people, that means a lot to me. Actually life troubles aren't the main problem, it's more that I got extremly busy to the point I hardly ever have the time to read posts and reply. It has been a lil less hectic since this week began though so I got time to make a new song and check the forums more.

I may do some updates on the forums too

JCW

I wanted to also extend my gratitude, people can now hear my music and I've got such kind feedback. It's thanks to your website DJ Omnimaga. Thankyou, hope things work out soon.

quade77

yes of course!! i second everything that was said by the other users ,,maximum respect to you Dj Omnimega, thanks a million man  ;D