Mall Party

Started by J-Vibe, May 29, 2008, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

Nice new song (Done on M2KPSOne- So not-so-good quality, im afraid. Sorry =B ) for a Shooting Game i want to do at some point. Baring in mind all Game Idea's are just that- Idea's. Ah, well at least i have some 'Nice' (feh) Music to show for them if they never come into being.

I have 2 other WIP's for this game where i tried to do some Awesome Music, and Phailed. Phailed so badly it requires me to spell 'Fail' as 'Phail', and Both tracks require SERIOUS Reworking. With this one i was just fucking around with some Guitar riff's and THIS was the Result. Funny... Eh?

Also, Be warned- It's Quiet. Sorry about that.
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

Nice to see you're still making new music, keep up the good work :)

J-Vibe

Thanks! Of course i still make music- What on earth makes you think I'D ever quit? XD

DJ_Omnimaga

Well we never know, some people can come and go sometimes. for example I haven't seen Unforgotten Village Idiot in a long while (altough I think he moved to other music softwares, seeing he still upload new songs on his myspace)

J-Vibe

True, true. Even though i will definetly streatch my Horizons, and get other Musical Programs to fiddle with- I'll always use M2K along the side. I grew up with it. It hightened my love for music (To the point where i considering my greatest Passion, both listening to, and creating it), so the LEAST i cando is continue to use it.
That and frankly, even though this is a slightly different subject, I could NEVER Give up making music Permenantly. I love it to much. I'll go through down periods where i might not do anything, sure, but it's pretty much IMPOSIBLE to get me to stop Permenantly, that's for sure =P Im also going for a Job as a Musician (Freelance- Mostly hoping to do music for Games, cus, you know, im the best at doing that compared to anything else), so i [retty much can;t stop anyway, ha! XD

.:DJ Droppin:.

For a video game concept I like it.... I feel like a ninja on some path looking around on my objective, then roundhousing this villager right up side the head....  :D
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

J-Vibe

Heh, thank you very much! =P

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Pretty cool.. actually I can picture this in a fighting game on the SNES or Genesis. Good job buddy.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

J-Vibe

Quote from: Fear 2 Stop on June 07, 2008, 07:36:55 PM
Pretty cool.. actually I can picture this in a fighting game on the SNES or Genesis. Good job buddy.
Thanks a Bunch! Although it might come as a Shock the game i have this planned for is acctualy a First-Person Rail Shooter? XP (Think- The House of the Dead, or Evil Night, or Along those lines.)