sunburn

Started by crimzon doom, September 20, 2008, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimzon doom

this is one those songs that fell together quite nicelly.. dont usually do house but i was feelin this ;D....doom
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

Teabags

I really, really like this track. It's get a great house beat and a kind of chillout feel to it. Could have done with a little less of those "break it down"s but this track is great for kicking back too. Upbeat, chilling and just plain cool.  8)
So many ideas, so little time.

Casper AudioGhost

hey doom,i like this track A LOT,reminds my of a tune by 808 state "pacific",wouldn't mind doing a magix remix of this or maybe a vocal version.really nice 10/10 bro                                     casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

crimzon doom

a remix would be cool mos def...thanx man...one

crimzon doom

its a funny thing casper i have trouble remembering song names i go by sound mostly but 808 state's "Pacific" is a classic so 80's acid it been a long time since i've heard this song but its a great thing to be compared to this great track thank you.

DJ_Omnimaga

nice song, which program did you use to make it?

crimzon doom

quade77

really nice tune man, sounds really really really pro, like it when the bass comes in, how did you do the voice samples??? how did you manage to get so many voice samples ?  and i have never ever heard beats so clean and crisp as that before? sounds to good to be true lol and this was made with mtvmg2 ??? lol  ;) pan effects sound like it was made with real pro gear. dude if you really made this then this is the most amazing house tune i have ever ever heard on a play station

quade77

ohhh sorry it was made with MTV MG 3, don't know what that is like i have it but i never use it, is that the one where you cant make your own riffs and melody's?  :)

crimzon doom

yes! you can make your own riffs in this game but your limited in terms of choices. I will make my own riffs from the game when i feel its right but what the game lacks in choice it makes up for in sound quality and the in game ripper...I have a bit of a makeshift studio i will make a melody or harmony on my synthesizer ripp it to the game and use that plus in game riffs and really just have fun with it....but i still use MTV MG 2 im working on a trance song right now....also thanks for the great feedback ;D....doom

pillagemyvillage

well this is just excellent... production values are top notch... superb percussion and the bass is just wicked... bloody brilliant work... loved it! 11/10

crimzon doom