Solitude

Started by jonnermj1, November 02, 2007, 10:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnermj1

You know when you turn on music 2000 and your just stirring at your screen with a blank mind on what to do next?  Well this song was the outcome
ORION MUSIC

Gruvenheimer

That is a nice ambient track you have there. I like the start, the new age kind of draws me in, and then when the beat starts, it gets kind of an enigma feel.

You have got some artistical range, huh? This is definite chillin to some candles & incense music. Which is exactly how I am going to use it.   ;)  
Yours in the Beat,
-Gruvenheimer
[/i]

iku

I love the flute, it sounds like a combination of Mike Oldfield and Enigma.
Nice work but I don`t understand why it is so short? This song really deserves to be longer. ;)  
...let the music flow through your vains...

Michael

Really loving this, once again re-listening to this track since a long time ago, can't let these amazing ambient tracks fall behind, lovely style.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Wow, how did this track become so buried and unknown? I love the calming, peaceful intro. Percussion kicks in around :45 and it is perfect. Strings, piano, instrumental work was real good. Too bad the track is so short.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin