PillagemyVillage vs Quade77 Trance mix - out now!

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 23, 2009, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pillagemyvillage

hey guys, just to let you know the mix has been finished after about 6 hours! All the tunes are Beat Mixed, it came out awesome! We are both well pleased with it! ;D TIMGUL mix coming soon ;D

Pillage my Village Vs Quade77 2009 'Uplifting Trance / HardTrance mix'

http://www.mediafire.com/?mkmatnmm4me

PLAY LIST

1. Fanfare for TIMGUL remix -  By Pillage My Village

2. Sinister Shock - By Quade77

3. Messages From Heaven 2009 - By Pillage My Village

4. Earth Unknown - By Quade77

5. One Giant Leap - By Pillage My Village

6. Sacrifice - By Quade77

7. Re Born - By Pillage My Village

8. Trance Mt - By Quade77

9. Choral Scape - By Pillage My Village

10. Solar Uprising - By Quade77

Hope you like it guys ;D

Pillage My Village and Quade77 :)

PS this is not the TIMGUL mix, thats coming a little later as theres only so many hours in a day timgul dudes lol and we don't want to rush it to make it the best we can :)

DJ_Omnimaga

THis seems very nice, I will download as soon as possible

DJ_Omnimaga

Ugh i do hope mediafire isnt turning bad too alerady. Rapidshare, savefiles, what's next o.o

I hope it gets back up soon, though

stonecold

I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi

DarkBliss

"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Not a Number

JCW

NaN, you have me bewildered now when you mentioned not a number means something else.  ???

quade77

i just tried to down load it and it was working fine guys, what problems have you guys been having?  ;D

if it work i hope you all like it, if we get the right feed back and people really want a PMV and Quade77 TIMGUL mix i will make sure i do a fantastic job on it, i have the tunes ready but even when i do finish it, i know im gonna have problems uploading it with my USB modem stick, but i will try my best.

JCW

Just says information is no longer on server, or the download request times out is all. For me anyway.

quade77

so dose it start to download, then stops? as in times out mate?

147 crew

'ixmdky3iicsg could not be found. Please check the name and try again.'

What I got when clicked on the download here button  ???

Enjoyed yr tune 'ask for more' from the TIMGUL POWER MIX Quade. Not on here as an individual topic? Checked through trance, couldn't see it.

Irndemon

:) I managed to download it,...I got an error message the first time but tried again and it worked!
Will give it a listen later...I like using 4shared because it has a player,..so you can just play the file rather than download it,..or you can download it,..or both...You have to login every 30 days though or else you loose your files.

[EDIT]

This is what i get the first attempt:

Error!
Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the address http:/yfjelu0d9y1g/mkmatnmm4me/Pillage+my+Village+Vs+Quade77+2009+Uplifting+Trance+-+HardTrance+mix+mp3.mp3, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

quade77

glad you got it naka and irndemon really hope you enjoy it guys,  ;D ill give 4 share a shot too :)

and many thanks to 147 for the complement that tune is in the house section but there is a good chance the download has gone down by now, 'ask for more' has been a huge hit with all my friends back home, cool little funky track, ill see if i can re upload it now , but i have such a bad connection speed, but worth a go i guess  ;D

147 crew

Cool, really liked that tune. Which song is that sample from? (Vocal) Can't put my finger on it...don't say 'ask for more'  :P

Will have a go at the download later. Cheers  :D

quade77

to naka, its not my computer that is bad, but the way i get online, i use a USB modem stick, getting a better connection soon mate

147 i have sorted the link now no for 'ask for more'  its working. and i think the sample is called 'ask for more' too its a in game sample mate lol

DJ_Omnimaga

I think mediafire just got server troubles atm, because I get different problems everytime. earlier a red bar appeared saying the file info couldn't be retrieved and try again later and then now it would stall on processing download request. But the second time after 1 minute the download link appeared and now I try to download and nice 881.9 KB/sec speed