TheGreenDutch/XM3f vs The Illuminati mixtape.

Started by Master Dutch, October 24, 2010, 04:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Dutch

just released a project me and my friend put together 10 songs a piece. He has Fruity Loops. Check it out guys!

Theres a download link to the album just right click on the player and click watch on yt....

Koolassjoe

Rant #27634... by Koolassjoe

To defeat the Illuminati... begin with the 3L's. Live. Love. Learn. Living & Loving is on you. Learning is the Key...

"Truthizm"- What cats in the Hood are starting to understand. Its the ghetto form of "Truthism". A growing form of cultural awareness towards our present social structure. I live in New York City. Once I felt like American Pride was important but as wisdom shows the way, i'd rather be classified as a Human from the planet earth. Cause America S U X balls!!!!! My government sux balls. Our soldiers follows terrible orders from asswipes that dont care about life. The PEOPLE get pimped and played by the government. Just walking home from work gets hard when u have to watch for the gangs... of police!!! Or the IRS. Or the FBI. Or the CIA. Or the WFO. Or the WWF which turned into WWE which no matter if TNT or ABC or FOX or HBO played they all give our blood sweat & tears over to the NWO. All cause some are addicted to their thrones. Freedom is dead. Cause people dont LEARN...

Sooner or l8r the world will grow up. Till then we in for a hell of a ride folks.

Sorry for the talk. They trying to get rid of dutches around my hood. So i got way too many and im trying to "waste" them b4 they get stale, hence the retarded amount of text i am typin right now... using a PS3 controller...

And the project is awesome by the way. LOL. This sounds great. Good editing on the youtube. Are you guys posting more vids?
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Master Dutch

real talk man...NY is a shell of what it used to be. I mean I love NY but that shit got took over by corporations and thats who we all slave too. They out source our jobs and want us to be in debt as slaves.
Seriously yo they took away dutches and blunts? fuck that stupid ass shit. You can order them online from http://www.jrcigars.com/ easy 123 man. I think until January 1st some new laws tho. Hey they might get rid of that all together. The Health Care bill is designed to fuck you up the ass and control who you want to be. lol...we are so fucked and im tired of being called crazy for talkin about this shit and people dont care becasue they are so wrapped up in the ipods, xboxes TV that they are hypnotized!

lol...Shit is coming tho thats for sure...A lot of people will be weeded out for humanity sakes hopefully its the good ones who remain...