Courtroom Session

Started by Master Dutch, April 28, 2008, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Dutch

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6497710

click the link^

Heres something I made today. Thank you Lawrence Welk...lol...thats my boy...

RyceBeetz

nice job man...i like the concepts for the song, but the timing of the samples are a lil bit off...maybe change the pitch of the sample to match the beat you made....mess around with that, and you'll have a chill summertime beat!

pillagemyvillage

i formost like trance music... but then also house, hardcore, dnb, soundtrack and classical... with hiphop i dont like the commercial stuff much. what i look for in hiphop is the percussion and melody.
i find that a small sample of melody looped over and over really works as long as it has emotion or movability.
all though for me it is hard to find a 'decent' hiphop track, when i do find one i fall in love with it and give it a good blast on my amp!
i can hear in your music that the percussion is spot on. i love the kinda funk or jazz going on in the melody. your track has that key element that i look for in hiphop... movability! im lovin it! its gonna stay in my head for a while!
top marks... i would love to hear some rapping over the top of it too!

DarkBliss

Another great tune, reminds me of The Avalanches in places.

Really nice sample work, just goes to show what can be done with the program when its in capable hands!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ_Omnimaga

for some reasons this reminds me jazz and rap into one. Quite original

147 crew

Great sound, just clicked the link to your soundclick page, all 105 tunes yours?? This is a killer tune, really good

quade77

first hip hop tune i have ever listened to on this site , and i must say its a millions times better then i thought it was gonna be, great work, i felt the funk man, sweet  ;D