Thank God Mirelle isn't Male

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 07:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

And now, onto the "Chaos: A Love Story" soundtrack. Chaos is a game being developed by a friend of mine for his game design class. He asked if i could do the soundtrack for him. And, well, how could i say no?

If the title confounds and confuses you, then i'll explain. Mirelle is the games main character. She is female. The level this song is for is a mountain, and whilst i think by this point they've seperated, there's a side character that is Mirelle's bodygaurd. And, is of course, male. Just think about it for a minute.

I was going to add some rockin' guitars to this, but i couldn't find anything that worked. So i just went with different organ samples to acompany the rock-styled drums and the repeated pan flute motif. It came out really well, i reckon.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Casper AudioGhost

hitting all ur new tracks-and this is a winner yer style is very cool and you should be doing game tracks-i can see how u might be ignored out of jealousy because u are great keep yer chin up-i'm listening and loving what i hear  casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

J-MACHine

Thanks, casper adioghost!

And Blonde Justice, you're half right. If i remember right, Chaos is supposed to be a Platformer with RPG elements. I'm glad you like the track, though, 'cus i feel this is probebly the best peice i've done for Chaos, acctually.

And acctually, that title is more of a Joke. A really bad one. XD But i do know what you mean, and my weirder titles do in some ways refer to whats going on on screen. For example, in one of my own personal projects, there are types of random encounter enemies that are basiclly Defective, Broken, or Lost Toy's thirsty for blood and just a bit pissed that they've been treated the way they have. They have their own exclusive battle song named "Do Toy's Weep Tears of Stuffing?" (Which is a play on "Do Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?").
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™