Knowlesy00 ~ The Flood (5MinuteWarning)

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], March 13, 2011, 11:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Hey

So basically I sorta wrote this in about an 1hr - 1hr 30min because I had main the guitar melodys at the beginning in my head and the string melody at the end...plus I'm kinda getting to the point if I don't write it down what I've got I'll forget it no matter how kick-ass I think it may be at the time.

But anyhoo yeh I was gonna say something and I've even forgot that now...damn you pop-up's!

AYE ! This is pretty much the brother of " Two Minutes to Midnight " ...same as I have "Supernova" and "Second Star to the Right , Straight on till morning. "

Enough Jibba.
Laters

.:DJ Droppin:.

Ahhh what a nice intro, peaceful. Strings at :15 how you fade them, splendid touch. Another gem. How do you do it? honestly. Gem after gem? because they are my friend. It is like you sit down with a map in your head and everything falls into place so well with no struggles. Such a genius.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours. "

Thank you again ( I feel like I'ma be saying that alot tonight ) , I'm kind of sat here grinning like a flustered idiot not know what to type.
In terms of the "Gem after gem?" . Honestly I think its that , I'd never say I'm a musician proper musician's can read sheet music
they know every chord and scale. ... I think it helps that I can play guitar , the vast majority , I'd say 98% of my stuff is written on guitar...riffs , bass parts , piano parts , strings and synths.  So as you can imagine the guitar play a major part in whats written.
Sometimes the songs that play in my head are like I imagined and flow really well and others dont and I have to introduce new melodys to the mix to make it more interesting to me or just to liven it up...and some actually make it sound better than I imagined.

Anyhoo , I hope thats covered everything Rob ... cheers again for taking the time to listen and comment. :)