Nakama OST forest track

Started by Symphony, September 13, 2008, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo,

finally i returned from holidays, so again more from me coming the next days as usual  :)

This track was another idea for the RPG game "Nakama", specially made for a big forest.
I say "was" because I retired from the project, as first pieces of the demo looked very similiar to another RPG game (very, very similiar) and the developer even signed another composer besides me, who creates music that sounds very different to MTVMG2. In my believe the style doesn't fit together at all, what ruins the musical scale.
As the other composer is a rl friend of the developer, I couldn't persuade him to change his mind, in a matter of fact I decided to leave composing to the other guy, as his sounds were quite good (sure, cause this guy makes money with it in rl and has a big orchester, too) and I didn't know at all whether I get mentioned in the credits / my tracks get used in the end or not.

Hope u enjoy the track and get reminded to a big, beautiful forest scenery  :)
It was made with the MTVMG2 and a lot of help of a friend called dante (recently joined the forum^^), thx here again for the amazing flute melody that I wouldn't have been able to pull off so smoothly  ::) 
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

pillagemyvillage

this is really awesome... im really relaxed after listening to this... nice job with the bird samples too... and the flute work is perfect. sublime ambience  :)

Symphony

Quotethis is really awesome... im really relaxed after listening to this... nice job with the bird samples too... and the flute work is perfect. sublime ambience

Thx, more of the Nakama OST tracks will come over the next weeks^^
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DarkBliss

This is beautiful, I can certainly picture a vast, magical forest when listening to this, very Secret Of Mana. Really, really nice job, I love it.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Symphony

QuoteThis is beautiful, I can certainly picture a vast, magical forest when listening to this, very Secret Of Mana. Really, really nice job, I love it.

Glad you like it^^ I would post more but haven't much time atm, last year in school so all thumbs up for good marks xD

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

very nice song. Good RPG feel into it

Beoulve

I agree with DJ Omnimaga, very nice RPG feel to it. Beautiful track. I only have one critisism; there are some "clipping" here and there. Maybe assigning some intruments to the right speaker and others to left could help, I'm not sure. Also there's a bug in Music2000 that creates additional points to the note pan thing(I think that's what it's called) when you assign effects to several notes at a time in the riff editor. To fix this you actually have to remove the additional points note by note, so it's quite the chore, but still worth it in my opinion. Other than that, great job!

JulianNachash

Great work!  Very soothing and peaceful.
------------------------------------
"Sanity is the only true fantasy."
------------------------------------

The Official Website of Julian Nachash: http://juliannachash.us/

Sacred Virgo

i listened to this song quite some time ago and i agree with everyone here, it is just beautiful. the melody is great. some minor production flaws here and there but as an overall this is really a great song. maybe i could try to remake it myself one day, this song really shows some real talent.

Symphony

Quote from: Blonde Justice on September 30, 2009, 06:24:10 AM
This is a lovely piece, has a real sense of tranquility to it. I would love to hear more of this OST. PMing/emailing Symphony now!

Got your email (better: I discovered it) and have to say, yes I'm not gone forever and I'm back now. At least for a little chat. ;)

For everyone wondering where I have been for the last months, well let's say it that way: my interests had drifted and changed and as I'm not having a tv anymore, my ps2 somehow got lost in the dust (of time) and I'm not using Music for pc (it always crashes for me). I will definitely make songs again but I can't tell an exact date when this is going to happen.

And it's so great to see how TIMGUL has developed, that's really making my day. Many new but also old faces. :D Speaking of old faces: I know I still lack the promised release of my old rap album. I haven't forgotten about it but it can take some time. I've gotten very critical about my works lately and I wonder if I can re-record the vocals again as I'm off beat on most of the songs.

At the moment I'm studying German and English language and literature, that means I'm packed with work to do. Please don't mind me being away for days or even weeks, things will change soon enough, just wake me up with an email if you need to.  ::)

Not to forget: thanks for all the nice comments, we (dante and me) are glad you all like it. Hearing a remake would be interesting I guess, so I won't stop you. :)

Cheers,
Symphony

Symphony ~