Cloud Surfing

Started by RyceBeetz, August 26, 2008, 08:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyceBeetz

YAAAAAAY!!! MY PS2 LIVESSS!!!! hahaha i got compressed air and sprayed the crap out of my ps2...fan, lens, and all...it was real real dusty!!! thats why it was skipping or couldnt read my disks...crazy...

anyway...

out of all that trouble, i finally was able to create yet another trance song.....

this track was inspired by Pillage's "Starwoosh."

hope you guys like it...and you'll be the first to hear it too...let me know if it sounds too close to something..sometimes its too good to be true...im not trying to get sued hahaha

ps

im debating weather i should make a new myspace music page with my trance songs...should i??? even with the exclusive songs on here??? what do you think???

DJ_Omnimaga

RyceBeetz

OH DAMN...hahaha sorry...i was soo excited haha

DJ_Omnimaga

Holy crap! THGat's fucking awesome. I love the strings during the beat part, so trancy. I think kickdrum should be louder though and be stronger so it's more dancy ^^

maybe make another version because that one is really cool too. Idk how you guys get such good strings pads. Even with Pillage tutorial I still can't seem to do it right. SInce I am more visual I would  need a tutorial showing how to do it in video format lol x.x

RyceBeetz

you know omni, i was thinkin i could use more kick too...thank you for reinforcing that thought!! but i wish i could show you how i make my songs, but i dont have the capabilities of a desktop like pillage does...or even any kind of movie program....i could try to use my digi cam, but the sound quality would suck and im one to lean more to quality...but yeah thanks...keep the comments coming!!!!

DJ_Omnimaga

well digicam is fine if you can read the text, you can always connect your audio cables to the PC and record sound with audacity at the same time. I did that with a few of my videos actually

RyceBeetz

haha well i dont have a digi cam either...or a desktop...just my lil ol lappy...anyway there's a revised version...ill post a new thread for it..

DarkBliss

Nice work! I like the breakdown at 0.56, sounding very European, nice string work too, nice one!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

RyceBeetz

thanks bliss...haha i was just having trouble trying to upload the revised version...i guess the file is too large for timgul...but i normalized it in a program by a little bit...because i didnt want to lose too much sound quality....