Previous topic - Next topic

madnessxxi

Hello everybody!

Here's the link to my brand new song called "As long as we live here"

Made with MTV Music Generator for PC

Cheers!

DJ_Omnimaga

Not a Number

Not bad. My only bug is that whatever panning is made, usually made +100% to the speaker (ie, played on the left/right speaker only, it might soind better if it was set +50%. But whether that's a limit that the PC version has, I can understand that.

madnessxxi

Thanks for the comments!
I'm having some problems at setting the proper volume for each sample. I have 2 x 12" and 2 x 6" woofers conected on my computer. My songs seem to sound good (correctly) on them, but then I play my songs on my earphones and sound completely different (bad/wrong) and viceversa.
So what should I do about it?
When I play "As long as we live here" on my woofers I think "yeah! sounds good!". But then I play it on my earphones and I think "mmm... not so good" :(

Sorry for my baaaaaad english today :S

Not a Number

Well, when I recorded it off YouTube onto mp3, I made a few minor adjustments to it (basically added a sort of stereo-like effect to it because the reverb setting on MTVMG1PC is fail) and it sounds alright on headphones.

It's not perfect mind you, but it's as close as I'll ever get it to sound genuine.

[mp3]

(note: I do not claim ownership of "As Long as We Live Here", I simply recorded it onto mp3)

madnessxxi

Oh thanks man! It sounds better now :)

There's a gun named "woodyrimshot" on Youtube and he makes the greatest rock songs on MTVMG. I'm trying to get the same sound on my songs but I still don't know how.

DarkBliss

That rocked!

Some truly great sounds you got there Madness, excellent job.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Beoulve

Wow! That's so cool! F*ck, this is amazing! I love the drums, the guitars, everything.

Symphony

That's what I call hot-rock! (word-play for the car "Hot-Rod")  :D

Great work there mate!

Edit:
I see that this track was posted some time ago, well great I found it finally^^
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

.:DJ Droppin:.

Dude you are the master at the 'distortion' effect..... F'k this is massive man.... This is bad ass... Makes me wanna smash my head into the wall, into my cat, my family, anyone outside... A giant head smashing spree full of victims! .... Shit yeah....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Fear 2 StopĀ®

Quote from: madnessxxi on October 26, 2008, 11:05:24 PM
Thanks for the comments!
I'm having some problems at setting the proper volume for each sample. I have 2 x 12" and 2 x 6" woofers conected on my computer. My songs seem to sound good (correctly) on them, but then I play my songs on my earphones and sound completely different (bad/wrong) and viceversa.
So what should I do about it?
When I play "As long as we live here" on my woofers I think "yeah! sounds good!". But then I play it on my earphones and I think "mmm... not so good" :(

Sorry for my baaaaaad english today :S

Here's a tip...mix for your headphones. If you can get a *great* sounding headphones mix, it will sound good anywhere you listen to it at.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop