Planet Majix- Before TIMGUL

Started by 147 crew, December 15, 2007, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Planet Majix
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- MP3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Another funky groove created in the middle of night/morning..nice percussion at the start which I worked on for a bit, nice rhythms, BASS..change half way through is a little strange, overall I like this one..

Assumed Identity

Good tune!

I like the change. The slightly acidic bassline turns it into a darker, slightly menacing affair, which is definitely a bit of me.
Only one slight criticism would be to shorten the intro/build up a touch, and have more of the darker rolling section. Either that or leave the intro as is, and lengthen the whole tune, but either way, definitely more of the darkside.

Nice one mate!
ASSUME THE IDENTITY.....

147 crew

Glad you heard it and thought it was good, I love dark Bass lines..gonna add more tunes in mp3 format as they are much easier to access, have got others on the page that are quite evil..

If you do have some dnb tunes i'd love to hear them...!!

Assumed Identity

Cool, let me know when you`ve added the evil mp3`s. I do love evil tunes with dirty bass lines. Or, Devil music as it was once refered to......"What is that Devil music you are listening to......?!?"

I`ll see about digging out some of my faster tunes.

ASSUME THE IDENTITY.....

147 crew

You like High contrast?? Now thats some good sounds!! Check the Music creation section frequently as I will add stuff all the time..if you can access savefiles then check out Heavy tune & Blazing...2007 both are full of BASS, gonna add my LONG ASS TUNE, this will be a savefile as its too long to add as an MP3, 12m45s loads of BASS!! Nice slow bit at the end, might take a few mins to download but I think its worth it, I think bout 7 melodies/changes..

Assumed Identity

Yea, I`m liking High Contrast, and their stable mates Cyantific.
Pendulum are pretty good too. They opened for DJ Shadow at the O2 earlier this year, and rocked the place.

I`m downloading LONG ASS TUNE. Will comment once listened to.........on the other page...
ASSUME THE IDENTITY.....

147 crew

cool, never heard of cyantific?! Will have to search that one..pendulum are ace, got so many of their beats..Dnb 4eva!!! Lovin High contrasts new album!!