Saigon (Anthem)- After TIMGUL

Started by 147 crew, February 19, 2008, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Saigon (Anthem)
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- youtube
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Unfinished tune, will add mp3 real soon, already tweaked slighty as I think my THUMPER sample distorts, check it out anyway..HEAVY BASS!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR MP3!! 2nd edition

DJ_Omnimaga

pretty nice, true to your style and Dnb ^^

147 crew

Cheers, had a chance to listen to it properly and think i'll change some bits..

147 crew

Mp3 at the bottom

DJ_Omnimaga

wow nice saw bassline near the end :)

147 crew

Thanx again. Was gonna go OTT with the bass but had second thoughts, not sure which bass you mean, too many samples lol..

Now on with the next project

Unforgotten Village Idiot

Sounds like a fun song.

Sort of chinese sounding. haha

:blink:  
I am The Unforgotten.

147 crew

I understand about the SAW Bassline now, D'oh..used sample HARDER, quite strange but good also..making a new version with more samples, cut out the long intro too

spacekid890

that melody reminds me of something ive herd b4, carnt git out of my head now :lol: nice tune i like it alot.

iku

...let the music flow through your vains...

147 crew

thankyou, BIG BASS version is nearly finished, pretty complicated so gonna straighten it up, I think around 8 BASS samples in it   :wacko:  

147 crew

uploaded a vid of my newer version, check my youtube page if you fancy a listen, but I think as the old saying goes "If it aint broke, don't fix it"

Creating a new tune, finished it but have to wait til tomorrow so I can listen to it loud, check distortion etc.. 8 melody/bass samples, thanx for the tips of cloning riffs for better sound, melodies are sounding much deeper, still not cracked that reverb gig :huh:  

147 crew

This is now the Bass edition, better sound

DJ_Omnimaga

mhmm I don't notice much difference still, but by looking very carefully in Audacity there's very very slight difference at some point in the sound channels. Maybe the song seems more mono because you didn't used any reverb and all Music 2000 samples are mono

Still awesome though  

147 crew

I'm just happy it says stereo track, took me a while to figure it out..will try to conquer the arch nemesis of reverb aswell, Maybe!?

147 crew

Replaced the STEREO  ??? file with the bass edition, this has loads of samples and is crazy..video has been uploaded on youtube for ages. you may have seen it