Joint effort

Started by pillagemyvillage, February 23, 2009, 07:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCW

What do you call a deaf dog?

Anything you like he can't fucking hear you!!

What do you call a dog with no tongue?

Scruffy Bollocks!!

Irndemon

stonecold

Scraping the barrel here...... :D

My dogs got no nose.
How does it smell?
Bloody awful!

I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi

JCW

Looool.

Two cows in a field. One says "Mooo!" the other says "Fucker, I was going to say that!"

stonecold

Ha ha i really did laugh at that one JCW :D

Two fish in a tank.....
one says to the other..."How the f*ck do u drive this thing?"

Fear 2 Stop®

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Yo Dude...if I show you the most amazing thing in the world, can I get a free beer?" Bartender's all like "yeah, man, but it's gotta be cool". So the guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hamster and a tiny piano. Hamster's all jammin, playing some ragtime. Bartender's floored. "Damn, dude, that was cool. Here's your free beer". Guy's all like "nah dude, ain't done yet". So, he reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a frog. Frog starts singing "Don't Worry Baby" by the beach boys.  So this other guy in the bar, he starts tripping. "Holy crispy crap, that's some crazy stuff right there! I'll buy that frog from you for $50". The first guy thinks about it for about 15 seconds, then accepts. The 2nd guy leaves the bar happy "Yeah, man, got a singing frog!". Bartender looks at the first dude, and says "I dunno, man. That frog could've made you a fortune". Guy responds "Not really. The hamster's also a ventriloquist"
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

stonecold

JCW

Lol! A tank.. oh goood :S

What do you call a Bear without an ear?
B

What do you call a Fish without an eye?
Fsh

School poem I remember we used to say:

One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight.
They drew their swords and shot eachother.
The deaf man heard it, the blind man saw it,
and the man with no legs ran across the desert to phone the fire brigade.
The ambulance came and half ran over a dead cat.

The real version:

One fine day in the middle of the night,

Two dead boys* got up to fight, [*or men]

Back to back they faced each other,

Drew their swords and shot each other,

One was blind and the other couldn't, see

So they chose a dummy for a referee.

A blind man went to see fair play,

A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"

A paralysed donkey passing by,

Kicked the blind man in the eye,

Knocked him through a nine inch wall,

Into a dry ditch and drowned them all,

A deaf policeman heard the noise,

And came to arrest the two dead boys,

If you don't believe this story's true,

Ask the blind man he saw it too!

Fear 2 Stop®

:lol:

You guys are something else.

This site rocks.

BTW...tonight I may post some new music.

QuoteWhat do you call a Fish without an eye?
Fsh

Holy Crap..that was in my sig at smileysmile.net! Do I know you from there?
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

JCW

Nope sorry Fear 2 Stop, just an old joke I know of!! Coincidence I'm sure :)

A duck walks into a bar, and asks "Got bread?" The bartender replies "No, sorry mate." the duck goes away and comes back a few hours later. Again he replies "Got bread?" the bardtender looks confused and says "No, sorry mate I already told you." the duck wanders off and a few hours later returns again "Got bread?" the bartender by now is a little pissed off, so he replies "NO! I already told you I don't have any f*cking bread! Now piss off before I nail your feet to the floor!" The duck asks "Got nails?" The bartender replies "No!" the duck retorts "Got bread?"

DJ_Omnimaga

Lol

also for those who got flash, this parody of Starcraft (old strategy game for computers that is still played regulary online) is funny

DarkBliss

"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

147 crew

lovin' the jokes. Very good, just spent like 30mins reading this post...back to the music..

Not sure if we really need moderators you know, as some1 else said. look through all the topics and theres probly like 2-3 incidents...not many when there is 10,000 posts +

Omni is a legend where this site is mentioned, let him run it, maybe future changes could be put by people? Just start a new TOPIC. IDEA ON A CHANGE TO THE SITE or something similar...I remember ages a go a problem with viewing YT videos so it was said can we post mp3 aswell as YT link, cool, no worries. Keep the site for everyone to view tunes. Most people have external links to their music i.e Showcase, if you wanna hear someones music but can't, ask them to post in a more friendly format.

I think being honest is always a good thing, constructive criticism is key.. But if you are better than me then how can I help? I always appreciate feedback, most of my tunes ,(if not all,)need work thats why they never get completed  :D

MUSIC2000 is FUN  :D

Next lot of tunes I listen to I will be honest, lets see what happens..no offence to any1, I have listened to all the tunes in Dnb,(my fave,) part from maybe 2..think I enjoyed them all, maybe a couple of samples I don't like, good to hear people using samples you know you can use too..we can all help each other..

Man my trance sucks! Will leave to the pro's  >:(

driving force- 1 star
one man band- 1 star
exile 2008 (Update)- 1 star  :'(

DJ_Omnimaga

Actually, there are tunes from myself that I consider basic or that I like the less compared to my other tunes that a lot of people seems to like more, for some reasons. Apocalypse is one example. This was my 4th song ever and I made it 6.5 years ago, yet, someone even planned to play it on radio for a possible show he was gonna start, altough Idk if the show ever occured, but it was gonna be the intro song. A lot of people liked Nightmare In the rave too, even if it's far from my favourite production. My worst song ever, called 1000 bpm to rule them all, received the highest amount of views on Youtube on my old account and even received positive comments :D

JCW

Well it's like my Metal Skeleton Part 3 SKYNET edition, people love it and it's my highest viewed YouTube song with 1,100+ views. Yet I don't consider it one of my favs, nor my best. I guess sometimes we just need to be a little more laid back with criticism against ourselves. I'm terrible for it and don't feel any song I've made is up to any sort of standard but I'm sure people beg to differ.

DJ_Omnimaga

I think it depends if the song is your favourite genre or not and when you improve you produce more complex stuff but people will still like your old songs. It sometimes even come to the point where some commercial artists starts up, release a song and this song become a major radio hit for the next two years but their newer stuff never get as popular as their early songs, even if still appreciated.

Season 8

I'm liking my Music 2000 stuff right now, seems I can do quite a lot more with than, I gave Ableton a look but for now I'm just gonna stick to Music 2000, it seems to be where I can stick to my trancey tunes

DJ_Omnimaga

I actually tried FL Studio 7 and 8, Ablelton, Sony ACID Pro 6 and 7, Sony ACID Express 7, Reaper, Magix Music Maker 14 and 15, Ejay Virtual Music Studio 3 (the one with all samples from Dance, Hip Hop and Techno Ejay) and every Music Generator programs so far. I got the hang out of Sony ACID Pro/Express as well as Magix Music Maker, they weren't as hard to learn how to use as some other music softwares since their layout is pretty much standard. However for some reasons I still get more inspiration in Music 2000 it seems. Idk, maybe it's because I can't use very advanced VST plugins/synths/beatbox plugins because my computer is too old and it lags way too much when I use them and I have to use very basic freeware VST plugins and wav samples. As for Reaper it was almost the same than ACID and Magix but free (even after the 30 day trial expires you can still use the software), however half of the time no sound would be output and the VST plugin sounds didn't seemed to be as good in it as they were in all other programs. As for Ejay, I didn,t liked it, it didn't even have more than PC Music 2000/02, the beatbox was annoying to use, the piano roll too limited and controls didn't seemed any better than in PC Music 2000/02. FL Studio interface is so incredibly cluttered I just don't feel comfortable with it. Ableton, well, I didn't tried it for long enough yet to make a conclusion. I think even if I get good at Ableton Live I might actually still continue using Music 2000 for some of my tunes.