Tremors- After TIMGUL (2008)

Started by 147 crew, January 12, 2008, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Tremors(2008)
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- the original Tremors I created was bad,(awful,) so changed it totally and now there is big subs and lots of melodies

Still have the save for this tune, in case I want to play with it

DJ_Omnimaga

pillagemyvillage

nice melody! hard boys is an awesome sample especially whan cut up!
beat is punchy. like the distorted effect further on. excellent bass!
nodding my head all the way to this one, good work!  

147 crew

Thanks a lot, probably one of my better tunes, like these samples, Bass I asked what Seipher used on his latest one FLASHBACK, sinebass one, Thanks Seipher!! Think i'm getting better with beats, just percussion to try and crack now...still..thanks for putting up some of yr fave samples, gonna use some in a tune, although they are pretty much my faves too!!

DJ_Omnimaga

i wonder how easy it would be to make a track with those beats in Music 2000: http://kanibalz.com/hardcore/breakbeathc3.mp3

I can't seem to find the good effects and samples to make those drum loops :(

As for the piano rolls i wonder what could be used

Seipher

nice bass man! drums go very well with this tune also a+++ ;) still gotta check the other samples i use a lot. i dont usually pay attention to the names. if it sounds good, its gonna get in my tune! lol

i know one of the main kickdrums i use alot is "floor it 3" but usually when i make beats i use like 2 (sometimes 3) dif snares/kikdrums together to get the right sound i want. but ill get back to you with more samples i use.

Seipher

Quotei wonder how easy it would be to make a track with those beats in Music 2000: http://kanibalz.com/hardcore/breakbeathc3.mp3

I can't seem to find the good effects and samples to make those drum loops :(

As for the piano rolls i wonder what could be used
cool tune i might have a crack at trying to make drumbeats like that on music 3000 one day.  

147 crew

That tune is more old skool jungle, I prefer Big Bass lines as you probably know by now, but its still good though, I think maybe funk again might work as a rolling drum loop..

nice bass man! yeah I thought so, sounds nice through my speakers. I use floor it 3 aswell, I like 909kick1 and huge is the latest favourite of mine, updating some tunes at the moment, just added updated Chaos theory, working on Mars reborn right now