Blazing...147- Before & After TIMGUL (Video link and mp3)

Started by 147 crew, January 13, 2008, 11:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Blazing...147
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Had a tune which I made last year, Liked the end but the start didn't sound right, worked to fix and tried to join them together..this is the end result, loads of rolling beats and BIG Bass

spacekid890

I bloody love this tune! ive got it on my mp3 player and listin to it as im biking to work it realy gets you buzzed up. only thing is i get to work quicker  :(  

147 crew

LOL.. still think it needs A LOT of work, like the sound at the start and BASS at the end but still all a bit weird sounding.. sounds good when the initial beat comes in, already started to make a new version...glad you like it though, work sucks!!

147 crew

NEW VERSION MADE- this is probably my best tune yet, kept some of the end beats but totally reworked it all, sounds A LOT better now, only got a youtube link so if you want to hear the transformation you can, listen to the original then click the link.. let me know what you think..CHEERS!! will add the mp3 soon

spacekid890

Just looked on your youtube link a fellow geordie i see or do you just Support the toon army?

pillagemyvillage

nice beat. quite alot of emotion in the melody. and i like the gritty edge that all your tracks have!
i think with the melodys you construct you should try a progressive trance style piece. your always good with the bass beats and melody i reckon it would work lol!
aways nodding my head to this one  :lol:  

147 crew

Thanks again, Not from newcastle no, but been a TOON WARRIOR since '93..I would love to try a trance tune but I think my strings would suck big time, gonna add more melodies to this and make a longer version in mp3 to put up here, my avi file converter should keep the sound in stereo,(at least the advice I got says it does,) for youtube purposes, apparently the sounds in this tune are a bit NES/SNES sounding!? gonna try some more BASS sounds rather than high pitch notes..might work