spacekid - Dead Bodies - NEW TUNE!!

Started by spacekid890, June 26, 2009, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

Hi everyone good to see the old site up and running again.
This is my brand spanking new tune the first one ive made in months and months i just carnt seem to get anything down latley.
its quit short but full of atmosphere hopefully you will like it and leave some comments.

cheers. ;D

Sacred Virgo

spacekid, i'm still trying to make my way through those 70+ songs you posted in your collection and now you say you are back to production? give me a break!

lol, just (space)kiddin, welcome back mate

DarkBliss

Spacekid me ole mucka! Where`ve you been hiding? You always pop up out of the blue with an amazing tune! This is no exception, a lovely, dirty bassline, top notch effects.

I love your grimy, experimental approach to things and your production values have shot through the roof! Do you use Audacity to add extra effects or is it all done on M2K?

Fuckin awsome mate.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

spacekid890

cheers for the comments guys its great to get good feedback as ive been doubting myself over music poduction.
everything ive made over the last couple of months has just been crap and uninspired so ive just scraped them.

so thanks again youve made me feel like im not a complete wash out lol.

I have been experimenting with Audacity a lot latley, i have a massive music collection from all sorts of genres so ive been  knicking stuff left right and centre lol.
This tune features samples fom bands called My morning jaket, Air and The Blasters and from a film soundtrack callled portal.
I would say about 40% of the tune is made up of these samples i dont know if thats cheating but the end product sounded kinda cool lol.
Bliss DUDE!! when are when gonna be blessed with some new tunes from you man?

J-MACHine

More trippy electronica? Oh i'm certainly not complaining. Another fantastic tune, spacekid!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™