New Age Retro Rave War

Started by J-MACHine, August 08, 2009, 09:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

Well, after the postal strike subsided, my adapter finally arived and, after much deliberation and messing with recording imputs and what have you, i finally got the first 5 tracks of my album, "This is Who i Am" recorded! As you can guess from the name, it more-or-less is a musical document to ideologies, opinions, and little quirks that i have.
(Note that i will update these threads when i have Album Art to post; I haven't had any time to get some proper drawing done the last couple of days.)

Theres not much to New Age Techno Rave War beyond the following; "I rather like Techno/Rave". I felt it was only right to do at least one song like this for the album; It's where i got started making music, after all. And an occasionaly visit to ones routes is never a bad thing!

I tried to keep it as basic as possible, without it becoming monotonus, whilst still remaining catchy. Weather or not i succseded i don't know; you tell me!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Sacred Virgo

there's something wrong with the download. it's taking way too long and it's very frustrating. i guess you should check out the problem and fix it.

it also seems this problem concerns other songs you've posted

J-MACHine

Hmm... Odd... I'm heading off somewhere at the moment, but when i come back later on i'll try and see what the problem is.

J-MACHine

I just tried downloading the file myself. No hassle at all. This might be a problem you're having yourself. I tried downloading a few of Dark Bliss' songs the other day, and had the same problem. Not only that, when the songs DID eventualy finish downloading, some weren't even fully downloaded, and just cut off before they where finished. Try downloading the song again and see if the problem persists. If it does, i'll lock these threads and try uploading them again.

Sacred Virgo

yep the dowload works fine now. how odd  ???
i'll check them out later mate

J-MACHine

Fair point, acctually. Some of the Bass riff's do sound kind of 80's to me. Not sure if that's exactly what you where talking about, but eh.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!