Creatormusic - Beach

Started by Smates, August 09, 2009, 01:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smates

This track was made by Creatormusic using Reason. He used some samples of his 2-year old cousin and some vocals from
a girl.

http://www.adrive.com/public/f25fbcc8add8a2978af6ec3dd54ce259274073a7a5feee5a1a6842234efe0d0d.html

This is the same track with additional drums:

http://www.adrive.com/public/36239676df4a19eb2081146ef4a6917b154c392adc3a8db9cbcc5434a69fdd45.html

It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

jcw

Downloading now.

Wow, pretty chilled. Really good stuff, enjoyed it a lot, especially the beeps.

Smates

Thanks jcw. Did you listen to his other tracks he made with Music2000?

jcw

I think I listened to one other, I'll have a look.

Sacred Virgo

I've just listened to this song and i have to say it's a brilliant, remarkable, beautiful piece of ambient music. calming and thoughtful. great production values, great inspiration.
excellent.

Smates

Thanks, Shellshaka. Last night I called Creatormusic and told him about your comment. He thought I made a joke :) .

I assume you listened to many songs here so your opinion means something.

Let's hope he will join TIMGUL and make more great music!

It's very strange: When I first started to make 'music' with Protracker on Amiga I thought: 'Man, I whish I had 8 or
16 tracks instead of just 4! I want to have 16bit samples!'
And now I use Reason and Renoise and have all the things I wanted for a long time.
But why I use Music2000 the most of all despite the lack of many features like dsp's and VSTi's?

Well, I think M2000's restrictions force me to master it and to be creative. Renoise and Reason are superb progs with all the bells and whistles you could ever wish but they have a steep learning curve and it take a very long time (for me) to learn/ master them.

There's another factor: Nostalgia. I like the sound of M2000 very much. It's not crystal clear like pc progs but that makes it so good. It reminds me of the 'good old time' when I made my first tracks back in 1999/2000.
It's like the Sid-sound of the C64 which takes me back to my 'Press Play On Tape'-era ;).

So I hope I will make many more tracks with M2000 as long as I have inspiration and motivation and I will try to support this great site!

Sacred Virgo

correct, since i joined here in february i've listened to hundreds and hundreds of songs. well, i have a passion for ambient music and atmospheric sopundscapes so this one here is really my cup of tea.

i also share your same feeling about the sound of music2000, which is obviously flawed and limited, but it's just so warm and lovely i can't help stick at it even if i'm currently making some interesting progress on more professional programs. 'Press play on tape-era' ---> how sweet!

i look forward to hear new stuff from you and to chat with creatormusic one day

.:DJ Droppin:.

Ooo...... 1:00 it alllll begins.....

Man what a sound... So . I can't even think of the right term.
Wow.....
1:35 that's ..... again speechless.
(Okay: *Note to self* I really need to get professional programs.)
Back to the music.

At 2:30 now... 3:04 the change in octave. right there... jeez...

4:05 flute? kicks in.... So precise and clean.
That was very enjoyable to listen to. Top work be proud of this.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Smates

Yeah, but the end is a bit abrupt;) Needs a subtle fade-out.