test

Started by DJ Omnimaga, January 21, 2008, 10:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_Omnimaga

pillagemyvillage

oh was it actually a test!? i tried to listen but some error flashed up..! damn i didnt pass the test!! :blink:  

pillagemyvillage

ha its ok listening to it now!! wowww its all the old pre mades from music2000! cool i love dream piano! oh you have added your own stuff too? thats put a smile on my face ive not heard those riffs for ages! cheers! :D  

DJ_Omnimaga

oh lol I was testing if posting and uploading still worked due to the forum hacking, so I chosen a random file in my Music 2000 folder, but now I just realised this was my crappiest Music 2000 tune ever (it's my very first creation though) :P

it only used pre made riffs and barely had any melody structures

I will upload two of my other premade riffs based songs soon. Both have two or 3 modified ones tho and they have better melodies

pillagemyvillage

cool your first one! thats brilliant! i wish i still had a copy of my first finished piece from music! it would have been mostly premade riffs as well. i seem to remember that on the music (not music 2000, the one before) disc there was a track called 'freedom'. it was brilliant and i remixed it! that could have been my first piece of finished music i made... though it was probably rubbish!
the best thing about having your first tracks recorded, is that it shows you how far you've come! think about this track and then look at angel in the star! awesome!!  

DJ_Omnimaga

Another fun thing is when you make a track, then years later you remix it and hear the difference ^^