Koolassjoe!

Started by Koolassjoe, September 10, 2009, 06:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koolassjoe

Thanks to TIMGUL and all its glory! Been lurking around this site for a long time... I found it on my PS3 but was never able to upload or download anything from its browser.

Im a Music Generator 1 fanatic. I know the other iterations were better or more precisely grander but the MG1 stands the test of time as my personal favorite! Now that i have a bit of time on my hands i decided to get a bit more involved around here even though im a digi noob! (thats right, anyone who was old enuff to master MG1 has a bit of digital noob in them, imo)

I guess you can group my stuff into the hip hop / anime junkie / emo - Rock category.

With that said, hello everybody!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

JCW

Hello Koolassjoe! Excited to have you here, looking forward to hearing some of your material :)

Sacred Virgo

welcome Koolassjoe! defo your variety of musical styles seems to be very interesting and very original...

DJ Ryznup

I must have missed your introduction the first time. So Welcome! Like I said before, I'm looking forward to hearing more of your work.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Master Dutch

TPT

Welcome! :)

From the diverse range of music you have listed, your music promises to be very unique. Which can only be a good thing. I look forward to hearing it :)

Koolassjoe

I'd like to re-introduce myself... but i guess i would sound like a prick so i'll just say como estas TIMGUL!

Its been a while since i been around. Koolassjoe is fulfilling his duty as a father like many of you have and its awesome. With that said time flies. Ive alot of catching up to do. I see music is still flowing as ive got plenty to listen to from you guys. i decided to go back to my roots and play with some beats. even got a few new songs that i actually enjoy rockin! And i still hate the present rap styles but my hate is diminishing. You see some kind of force takes over when i hear a garbage rapper rap and when i hear a drum in the wrong place or a snare a bit too high. that means i still got it in me. So i been researching the interweb thing and its clear i been playing a bit to much PS3!

So here goes. Old school versus New school. My name is Koolasjoe. I like tetrahydrachlorides, tight snares and titties. In any order.

Master Dutch

Hey man post up some of your new stuff when you get done. I just subbed your youtube page as well.

-Dutch

DJ Eddy

Hello....
Nice to see some new faces on here..
listened to ur tunes and im lovin em u got cool beats m8.
hope ppl make u feel welcome and im lookin forward to hearing what else u got.
thnx.....DJ Eddy

Koolassjoe

Quote from: Master Dutch on June 30, 2010, 07:06:44 PM
Hey man post up some of your new stuff when you get done. I just subbed your youtube page as well.

-Dutch

Yo Dutch!! Good looking. My YouTube is still bare bones. Not much up there but i got plenty of time up for sale, so i'm posting stuff up soon!

As well as a few other sites that i rep that are pretty much empty, i'm just starting to integrate everything together now. I'm not much of a digiverse-magician, so i go about things a bit slow. Just figured it will all come together soon enuff.

Koolassjoe

Quote from: Dj Eddy on June 30, 2010, 07:11:33 PM
Hello....
Nice to see some new faces on here..
listened to ur tunes and im lovin em u got cool beats m8.
hope ppl make u feel welcome and im lookin forward to hearing what else u got.
thnx.....DJ Eddy

Thanks brotherman! i been around for a bit. just the shy type. And hopefully you guys will hear alot more.