Hello, let me intrudoduce myself :)

Started by creatormusic, September 11, 2009, 06:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creatormusic

Hi, my nickname is creatormusic. I am new here. I've created looots of music2000 and music (before music2000) tracks on my ps1. Now I am using reason and cubase. I almost never used riffs on music2000. I created them myself :P. A friend of my called "smates" uploaded some songs of my on this great site and i wanna say "thank you" to those who listened them and who commentarized them. I am very curiously what other music creators on this forum have created with music 2000... so i gonna explore some stuff here. Thank u for reading my introduction. If u like to discuss some stuff with me add me: creatormusic@hotmail.com

Greetzzz
creatormusic :)

DJ Ryznup

Welcome Creatormusic,
I've heard some of the good work that you've done which was uploaded by your friend Smates, And looking forward to hearing more.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

JCW

Welcome here CreatorMusic, nice to have you here at last, enjoyed your tunes that Smates uploaded. :)

quade77

welcome to the forum creatormusic, look forward to hearing your sound, so what style tunes do you like to make?  :D

kind regards Quade77

Koolassjoe

The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Sacred Virgo

welcome, i enjoyed immensely songs like 'beach' and 'millions' so i just can't wait to hear other songs from you

Smates

Welcome Creatormusic. Don't forget to upload some tracks! Otherwise, I will do it ;)
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!