How can I get my tracks on PC?

Started by KnutKniffte, September 22, 2009, 08:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnutKniffte

I make music since I was 13. My first software was MUSIC. I think the best you can get for a console is MTV Music Generator 2.
So there's the problem: I have a lot of tracks (collected over the years!) but they are on tape! I don't know where my memory card is!
Is there a way to get the tracks on my PC from tape?
I listended to a lot of tracks here. But honestly? Almost all are garbage. PillagemyVillage is great and some others are too, but most of the music here really sounds like "Play Station" made...
I don't want to say that I am the best, but my tracks are 100% better than most of the shit here! Sorry.
I would like to upload them in the next days but I don't know how! Can anyone help me, please?

KnutKniffte

That wasn't meant in a bad way! But I guess you have ears, too. And be honest, only half of the tracks (at least) are worth to listen to!
But thanks for the advice.

JCW

KnutKniffte, I appreciate your honesty, but curb your attitude. Half the tracks here are also experimental, a lot of us are still learning, needless to say 80% of my discography is garbage but we support each other here. Last warning, carry on talking trash and your banned indefinitely.

KnutKniffte