Daughter of Storms (Power Metal/Fantasy)

Started by Artemicion, October 29, 2009, 02:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemicion

Greets to everyone!

Here is a short version of a track I made earlier. Its inconsistent and raw, I know, but I lost the full version, though I would still like you guys check that tune out.
Enjoy! ;D

Sacred Virgo

blonde, artemicion registered here before we did. he's one of those guys who stay logged in for an hour or so, leave some great songs and short after disappear into darkness. then reappear several months after, leave another great song and then disappear once again. i already noticed there are several members who act the same.
that's too bad imo because some of those members are definitely good. i enjoyed a lot 'celestial nomad', and this is good as well. the melody is great. power/fantasy metal is definitely not my style but the melody is so good it could be turned into a great JRPG soundtrack. nice work, too bad the ending is abrupt.

Artemicion

Blonde - thanks for the comment!

Sacred - Yeah, I posted two tracks and disappeared - I visited the site only two or three times since then. Now I think Ill visit more often since i have more time. Thanx for the praise btw =) I really was inspired by japanese game composers - the music of Golden Axe III still haunts my nightmares =)

P.S. I reuploaded the cleaner version with sort of an ending.

Artemicion

Quote from: Blonde Justice on October 29, 2009, 05:35:31 PM
Oops! I'd have thought the music of GAIII would more likely inhabit your dreams as it's so good but oh well. ;)

And oops, yeah I saw after checking your posts that you here before Shell and I. I feel silly now!

Its so good it is nightmarish =) Anyways for me its the best example of epic fantasy music in a videogame.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Damn.... I like the flute/guitar combo, then at :28 dual guitars... That sounds great...
This is very creative and a new style of rock/metal.... It's like a version of melodic, neo-classic in my opinion.
1:15 drums and flute makes me feel like I'm fighting the Karate Kid.
Damn 1:30... That guitar/flute solo....
2:26 really rocking here...
Nice drum fill at 2:33
That was great.... I'd like to hear more of this style. The ONLY thing I could be critical of is the bit rate at 96kpbs, but I'm not complaining by any means.
Nice work.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

DJ Ryznup

Great track
Nice flute melodies and drums, the guitars were great.
Definately sounds like something you would hear from an RPG.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."