Dead Alarm Ringing

Started by J-MACHine, December 04, 2009, 06:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-MACHine

I figured i;d upload the rest of the Beyond Human OST. Or, what i have of it, so far. Then i'll upload a soundtrack i've been working on for a friend. So that should tantalize your tastebuds before i rifle through everything ELSE i need to upload here. XD

This is the song that is supposed to play for one of the last area's of the game; A completely derilict and destroyed city that stretches as far as the eye can see. And it isn't fresh carnage, either; there's moss, mold, cobwebs and dust all over the place, and half of whats left is severly rotten. So i tried to give it an odd mix of, on the one hand, hopelessness, yet at the same time, the drive to continue fighting. I have no idea if i pulled it off, but i like the result regardless. This is also one of the first times i've had to use "Acid Two" as an alarm noise, due to M2K not acctually having one. It's not quite as refined as it is in The Weapon which will End the World, but it gets the job done. And not to sound egotistical; but i love the way the drums came out. Although you can only really hear it at one point in the song, they've got a very disjointed and 'rough' feel to them.

Enjoy!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™