Knowlesy00 ~ Abandon All Hope... (Orchestral/Metal)

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], July 25, 2010, 10:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Hey y'all.
So Danthrax put me onto the idea of combining what I've been doin over the last couple of day's , basically playing about with the String sound's and the metal I usually kinda write...so heres another little experiment probably the last for now so I can get back to more metal.

DJ Eddy

Really sweet stuff man..I especially Like 2.18 bit that was immense.
Dude u should make some dance music with these melodies ur popping out u could make some amazing songs..
Great work again man, Shame u said u aint doing this style anymore cause I like this more..
Cheers...

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Cheers man , I was really happy with the strings in this song and how they interacted at points.
I will certainly think about doing more and consider doing dance...they only dance stuff I listen to is Pendulum an Prodigy so it would be interesting to see how it would turn out.
Again thanks.

DJ Eddy

u could always try some prodigy or pendulum stuff..Id love to hear it if u did.
If u had MTV2k for PC i would make a beat and u do the Melodies..

DreadSpawn

I wonder if its possible to have a three person vs track???
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

DJ Eddy

yea man that would be awesome..
I reckon we should try it one day.

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thanks Master :) .

Three person vs...it's sound more like Mortal Kombat than Music lol

DJ Eddy

funny u mention that....lol
I just made a Mortal kombat Happy Hardcore Remix...lol

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

I just went n listened mate , I commented on the awesomeness that was that re-mix.

DreadSpawn

Ok we so have to do a three person VS. Knowlesy, get m2k for the PC already!! haha jokes..
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum