Beachball (Aerobics remix) 2008

Started by 147 crew, February 12, 2008, 12:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Beachball (Aerobics remix)
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Looking for good samples and ideas and the 1st tune I came across was the classic by Nalin & Kane "Beachball" used this idea to create this tune..OMG 132 bpm normally my tunes are 178bpm so this was a challenge but I used their sample to get the right tempo and it sounds cool, even got a pretty good match to the rolling hat bit

DJ_Omnimaga

:blink: wow this was weird at first to hear a dance tune from you since you usually do dnb :blink:

I like it though :)

147 crew

Cheers mate, I reckon i'll try and do a fast version though!! Can't resist..will include a bit of the original track aswell..FUN!!!

pillagemyvillage

what a classic tune beachball is! it came out around the time i first got into dance/trance. it takes me back!
yeah it must be wierd dropping 40 odd bpm! i still reckon with your melody and bass work you could make a good trance/hardcore track!?
love the bass on this one. like the strings, is that twilight?
its actually very close to the original but with a twist. nice work!

147 crew

All the samples I used are listed on the youtube vid, again under 5 mins due to the converter..think its called tinker bell, listened to the tune once then tried to match the tempo and use my own style, need help with the hats though, tried lots of 'em..cheers for the comment...A true classic tune!!!