Knowlesy00 ~ The Calm Before The Storm

Started by Қлөщłєşү[¤¤], July 27, 2010, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

SO...back to metal...YAY! lol.
Nah I've had fun an I'll be experimenting more , but I had these riffs in my head all day so I wrote it on guitar then put it onto Music...so here it is.

Oh and I've uploaded Supernova ( yet again , I know ) the first version was recorded in mono and just a stacked , layered sound from me.
The second , a touch better in mono but still that sound from the game.
Now this version I've been tampering with the pan and stuff to what sounds decent enough , I guess.
This will probably be THE last time its uploaded.

Anyhoo , Thanks.

DJ Eddy

Another quality track m8..
You keep making these awesome metal songs at a rapid rate which is quite remarkable really..
You my friend have bags of talent..
Nice work...

I listend to Supernova again...
I see it is better, shame its a bit short should of made it a bit longer (i wanted more  ;D)..Still great stuff tho.
Keep up the great producing m8..

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Thank you , Eddy. Glad you liked it mate. :) 

I've think I've FINALLY worked out how to get it sounding , to a point you can hear everything.

I was thinking about making Supernova longer...but I didnt know if it was to plain to be done and I didnt want to add or subtract from it being one of my favourite , accidental songs I've written.

DreadSpawn

Hey man, i so wish you had m2k for pc. I wonder what would happen if you me and Dj Eddy collaborated..........
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum