HALLOWEEN E.P. COMING SOON

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, August 31, 2010, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

.:DJ Droppin:.

Are you even serious? This production/video is outstanding. The track you created/used for it is awesome dude.... This is going to be some EP!
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Coordman

Ah, the juices are flowing! I may have something to contribute by then!

Muahahaha!
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

Master Dutch

cool man i can't wait. I know its gonna be perfect for that night!

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

thanx dutch...i can't wait either.

Koolassjoe

Great idea bro! You going to like the new cover for the next report!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Coordman

Hey, Zodiac, I think I owe you an apology. When I first read this, being a forum noob, I assumed you were announcing a community project, like people were invited to submit their own work to it. I now realize that I misunderstood and I apologize for that. I hope I didn't come off as presumptuous.

Sorry, man. I think I have some other posts to go edit. Whoopsie! Still a very cool idea.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

u know wat...when i realized dat, i started to think dat wasnt a bad idea at all.  since im already almost done with my halloween e.p., i asked rob (dj droppin) to post a poll on da main page (since he's an admistrator) to see if anybody was feelin da idea of a TIMGUL halloween mix (going along with ur idea).  i would love to see dat happened.  btw...no need 4 da apology...you're cool people lol. 

Master Dutch

yo a Halloween timgul mix would be the shit!

Coordman

Sweet! I have ideas or something! Woot!

.:DJ Droppin:.

Quote from: ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE on September 08, 2010, 12:42:58 AM
u know wat...when i realized dat, i started to think dat wasnt a bad idea at all.  since im already almost done with my halloween e.p., i asked rob (dj droppin) to post a poll on da main page (since he's an admistrator) to see if anybody was feelin da idea of a TIMGUL halloween mix (going along with ur idea).  i would love to see dat happened.  btw...no need 4 da apology...you're cool people lol.  

Excellent idea... Done and DONE! It's on the main page.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Koolassjoe

You guys r Kool. The way ideas get implemented around here is really awesome. A scared to death mix sounds sweet! cant wait!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe