www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

Fear 2 Stop®

Cool!!! I love the reverse echo fx, and how the synth piano comes in all unexpectedly. What did you use for the bass? That was a really good sound.

Love this...gonna do some music tonight now.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

s p a c e b a r

i used the bowow bass sound, either in electric or synth bass - im thinking of going back and changing a few things in this piece. It seems when i adjust the sample start of a riff unintentional clicky sounds result, especially in the middle and lower octaves. 
if your never there, your never in

RSCONCEPTIONS©

I know what you mean about the clicky sounds... it is a drawback of MUSIC, I think a suitable work around is SLIGHTLY altering the ADSR envelope on each note so the ATTACK is quick but smooth, not quite so instant...I dunno?
I love this piece. I actually think the clicks add a nice effect, if unintentional, reminds me very much of the start of Aphex Twin's "Yellow Calx" - this whole tune does actually.

All the warm and soft melodies blend together so well, even though some of them are a bit out of the blue, random or have an agenda of their own - I think that is what makes the technique work and blend so well.

Fear 2 Stop®

The clicking was accidental? lol...I just wasted a couple of hours trying to imitate that ;D

Actually feel it served the song well.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop