Nakama Song

Started by Symphony, July 22, 2008, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo,
early this year I made a song for a small rpg game (I don't know if somebody knows the "RPG Maker"). The game called "Nakama" isn't released yet and I didn't have much time but this is one of the songs I made for it. I didn't know in which section to put it, but think it fits in here^^

http://www.savefile.com/files/1682464

"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

wow this is nice, I wonder if you will post your game link when finished? I am curious how it looks like. I like RPGs. I made a RPG Maker game once called Mysterious Cities Of Gold, but it isn't that great. I suck at spriting so I mostly used the RPG Maker graphics and used a char generator to make my charsets and I only made like two of the tunes in the game. The rest comes from the original anime. It's very simple as well (altough it can't be helped much due to the anime/cartoon it was based on)

You song actually reminds me     jonnermj1's songs. Awesome work :)

I should try to venture into RPG making again. I wish I had the motivation to make decent graphics. and magic animations to make it original :(

Symphony

Actually I drifted from making RPG Games with the RPG Maker due to its bright spectrum of possibilities. I ended making a horror game based on the "Project Zero" Games but I'm only good in scripting events or making a fight-system....I really suck in making (battle) animations so I'm glad that I only have to do the music for the RPG Game Nakama  :D

Yea I will post the game link but it will take some time for the game to be finished...but to shorten the waiting time I will post some of the songs for the game from time to time  :)
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

that sounds cool, I can't wait ^^

Actually I will probably post mine too but Fabulous Films, the company that bought the rights of Mysterious Cities Of Gold anime back in 2007, doesn't allow anything from the anime to be used in anything else and they got Youtube to take down all my trailers/gameplay footage, so I will prbly have to change all character names and some graphics in the process.

Actually I am unsure, but I might do another RPG Maker game one day, but it wont be with the built in battle system. What I thought is to do something similar to Ys series so it is simple to do

Gypsum23

I enjoyed that. It's a style I had never thought of doing myself and its great to hear it being done.
The urge to throw manic drums and bass on to a tune was always too strong for me ;D

.:DJ Droppin:.

Hey nice string/instrumental work. I like they very subtle piano work how you panned it left to right, right to left.
Tempo of the song is perfect.... Really nice.
:)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin