Force of Sunset

Started by J-Vibe, March 31, 2008, 04:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Vibe

You all by now know me as the man doing many game soundtracks by now, and i come to you with another new song from M2K PC. I seemk to have gotten around the agravating Interface somewhat, but it's still annoying. Never the less, i count this song as a Succsess.

The feeling i was going for with this is a track you might hear during a Fight at Sunset, withc makes sense, as this song particuly is for a Fighting Game (Well, M.U.G.E.N Edit, really) and the stage it's going to be used in is a stage set at Sunset. And im acctualy genuinly pleased with the result. It was rather annoying to work on certain area's and took about a Million Edits before i got everything right, witch seirously cut into my time. (I started it about 1 a.m. in the morning. Finished only a few minutes a go and it's currently 25 past 5. I know i should be sleeping, but musical insperation hit me like a brick :B)

It loops through twice, and then the ending plays, just so you know.

And while i think about it, my Computer is really buggy with M2K PC, Considering it's a Vista and of course, M2K PC Was made to run at anything from 95-to-2000 (Including Mac's, i THINK.) How i got it to work is a Mystery in itself. For some reason i have been unable to load Streets of Rave today. (I can sve files and work ont he song's just fine- But other error's aside, the main problem is i just can't LOAD Anytinhg). While this might be just because i didn't log-out of MSN and still had a Firefox window open, i don't know, but if it isn't, then i'll have to work on it on my Old, Dying, near death laptop that acctualy is running on Millenium Eddition, and has broken speakers. So it might take a while to finish that one. Sorry ^^;

Anyway, Enjoy this as much as i did Making it!
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

DJ_Omnimaga

nice, true to all your old stuff. Keep it up :)

btw are u gonna post a link to the games somewhere when finished?

J-Vibe

Thank you!

And yes, when they come to surface. Me, and the few people i work with, are working on the Design and Music before anything else on all the projects. No real reason for doing it thatr way- It's just how we roll  B)  XP
Do You Dream? And if you do, will you Dream with Me?

J-VIBE AND DJ BODO- A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN, HELL, AND PUGATORY.
'J-VIBE AND BODO'S COMPLETE FUNK-TRANCE MYSTERY'
COMMING SOON. REEEEEEEEEAL SOOOOOOOOON...

147 crew

Yeah fight MUSIC!! Sounding good, even sounds like punches 'n' kicks

Nice sounds you got here  :D

victorcreed

I can definitely see this for a MUGEN-based stage, or most other fighters (I can't help but think of Chen Shin Zan's stage from Fatal Fury 2, as well). Well done in capturing something cool enough for a fighter soundtrack, yet smooth enough to keep a player both in the game and on the tune.
\\\"Creasy\\\'s art is death. He\\\'s about to paint his masterpiece.\\\"<br /><br />http://www.myspace.com/victorcreed