ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Kill The Survivors

Started by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE, February 19, 2011, 03:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

I started working on this beat and finished it last saturday.  Based on the anime "Tokko'.   The vocal samples are a little unclear on some parts though, so this is what it says.  "Yes...It's that smell.  The smell of a survivor."  "KILL HIM TO...KILL ALL OF THE SURVIVORS!!"  "KILL ALL OF THE TRAITORS, DONT LEAVE A SINGLE ONE!!"

Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

Ok and we're back to trademark Zodiac. I'm loving your pianos , drums , sfx & pads...but the thing thats nags on me Z is the voices...I like what there saying...just maybe there TOO high...like chipmunk high , maybe if theres a way to edit that I dunno.
Maybe add some distortion or some kinda effect.  Anyhoo , but the song...I loved the sections of the slow piano melody @ 1:49 and
then it'd speed up to a fast rollin melody.
Amazing stuff. keeping it fresh Z.

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

Quote from: Knowlesy00] link=topic=4091.msg18764#msg18764 date=1298388608]
...but the thing thats nags on me Z is the voices...I like what there saying...just maybe there TOO high...like chipmunk high , maybe if theres a way to edit that I dunno.
Maybe add some distortion or some kinda effect
Yea, that's just how the little demon looking things on "Tokko" voices sound.  i was thinkin bout fixing dat up, cuz da high pitch sound just doesnt fit da beat.  Imma fix their voices and post up (i guess u can say) a revamped version to dis.
thanx knowlesy