Previous topic - Next topic

Should I upload that track?

Yes
6 (85.7%)
No
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

NOTE:  If you've seen my Facebook status you'll know what I'm talking about.

As you all know, I've been doing two things: Experimenting with different genres and going through hell and hot water trying make music using MG2.  Well after I was fucking around with shit on MG2, I finally made a decent track....BUT it is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of my style (which was a total accident).  I kid you not, if my profile name didn't show up when I posted up a track, you wouldn't even recognize it was a ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE production.  Even though it sounds good, I feel so weird when I listen to it.  SO NOW I ASK YOU!!!  SHOULD I UPLOAD?

I'm leaning towards the NO region, cuz it's not the DARK, DEMENTED, ZODIAC style we're all familiar with.  (btw...I know I've posted up a light track before (KUSH N DRANK), but it's far more heart breaking then that one.  It's more like...clutching myself in a corner in fetal position, banging my head against the wall while screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE!! WHY MUST THIS BE!!)

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

oh...(2 more btw's) 1.  that first vote was mine. So I you really wanna hear it, I wont count it.  But If you don't wanna hear it, i would gladly count my vote in lol.  2:  @fear2stop: eventhough i finally made a track using mg2, i was wondering if u could still upload that tutorial (of course if u feel like it...no pressure and no rush at all :) ).

DJ Eddy

Lol Z, I definitely wanna hear it m8. Everyone mucks around once in a while..a massive YES from me....Its what i listen to music for lol.

Coordman

Oh come on! I've posted everything from prog rock to 90's house. Why stick to a single genre? Mix it up a little! It opens the creative arteries!

Tell you what: You post this project, and I'll post and old NIN cover I've been holding back because I think it's a little cheesy and kinda cliche. ;)
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

Koolassjoe

Tell me you did some church music!!! You got to upload bro!
The One and Only, Koolassjoe

www.facebook.com/Koolassjoe
www.myspace.com/koolassjoebeats

www.showcaseyourmusic.com/Koolassjoe
www.gimmesound.com/Koolassjoe
www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe

www.youtube.com/koolassjoe
www.animemusicvideos.org/search/quick.php?criteria=Koolassjoe

ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

WELL...The crowd has spoken.  I will be uploading that disgrace. 
@Eddy - lol, yea u got a point there :)
@Coordman- Alright bro, u got a deal.
@Koolassjoe- OH GOD NO lol.  its a big change of style, but not that big of one :).

Fear 2 Stop®

Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop