best of mix

Started by spacekid890, June 03, 2008, 04:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacekid890

hi guys, i making a best of mix album of my tunes to post on the site just wondering whitch ones to use i was gonna make it about ten tracks long any help would be great cheers ;D

DJ_Omnimaga

Nice ^^, if i get some time I will check again through your old tunes, but make sure you add Stop 2008 and Yum Yum :)

DarkBliss

Yeah def Yum Yum and Broken Robot Tribe, maybe finish it off with Eclipse? Pretty much anything you`ve done that I`ve heard is brilliant anyway so whichever tracks you choose to include will still sound great!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

pillagemyvillage

well i think you know what im going to say...
coming home! either the original or barmy galaxy remix... id love to hear the original saturated with space reverb...

DJ_Omnimaga

If you can give me the original artist name for Coming Home I am thinking about putting both your versions in Timgul Mix 4. I need the original artist name because usually for remixes I name the songs this way: Original Artist Name - Coming Home (Pillage My Village Remix)

kinda like UK electronic/dance music albums/compilations

spacekid890

its taking a bit longer than expected lol ive never done any mixing b4 and im still trying to get my head round the program i got ill keep on at it tho  :D the original artist name for Coming Home is me (spacekid). another timgul mix already u r keeping busy ;D

DJ_Omnimaga

Wait I see now x.x I am stupid. I thought coming home was a remix of a movie theme, but it must have been  another person who did one. After posting this I realised you had two versions of coming home and that the remix was a remix of your first version x.x

my bad

but yea maybe a mix 4 soon, idk. There will be between 3 and 4 DnB tracks for sure on it, but it could be more