Tune of Doom '08- REWORKED August '08 (NEW mp3)

Started by 147 crew, June 04, 2008, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- Tune of Doom
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000 psONE
DESCRIPTION- Made a Tune ages ago 'Tune of Doom' but never had a decent recording then my memory card got corrupted and cleared. So now I have made a NEW version, nothing like the original but its ok..lots of BEATS/BASS/DRUMS quite chilled..6m30s

I think i've manged to keep the BASS under control..Just  :-\ never mind the Beats

Look out for Tune of Hope coming soon..

There is so many NEW tunes available now..can't wait to listen to all the various tracks by you guys(gals?)

Head DOWN for NEW mp3- 2 Available

DJ_Omnimaga

this is nice, especially the intro :)

147 crew

Lovin +1.. 10 for the Leader, Thanks a lot..Tune of Hope isn't too bad either, made that first and this tune has exactly the same samples..hope the sound on this is better than the video  :D

Unforgotten Village Idiot

Pretty sweet dude.

You've gotten better since the last time i heard your music.

I like the drums in this.
I am The Unforgotten.

147 crew

Nice1, yeah the quality tends to go up and down..I must listen to yr latest offerings

Cheers for the comment

Unforgotten Village Idiot

I am The Unforgotten.

pillagemyvillage

i love the title, really drew me in!
despite the heavy snare, this has a real laid back feel to it. why do i see graveyards lol!
i guess thats the title kicking in...
awesome percussion at 3:30. so many layers, has a real bite.

Casper AudioGhost

wicked beats and fx,nice flow of sound very cool,keep up the originality man      casper
RIP Marna Patterson (1947-2009) i love you mom,my music is for you:)
my net label http://www.archive.org/details/white-trash-poptronica
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/audioghost 57 tracks
www.myspace.com/audioghost
www.jamwave.com/audioghost
www.youtube.com/casperr37
dj on http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/1352831106

147 crew

Thats a lot for the comments, had a bit of bother writing lately, it all seemed to sound  ??? but when you guys say nice things, definitely helps..

That snare is way too overpowering, sounds ok once its all going off..but yeah

TUNE OF DOOM..mwah hahaha  :D I think tune of hope is darker though  ??? strange

Using MUSIC2000 on my Melody/Bass samples i'm using the phase-stereo note effect, seems to work pretty nice on most

YOI and LOVIN'

DarkBliss

Really cool bass as always and like Pillage said the snares are really well pronounced, really tidy track! Nice job 147!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

147 crew

Thanks lots, I always try to make a point with the snare I use but maybe try something else?? Still a bit of an amateur really  :D

147 crew

Updated this tune with quite a few new melodies, 1 is right from the start. Changed the percussion a bit, more snares/hats..this tune ends where The TIMGUL Nation VOL.1 starts..that tune is available on its own,(pretty evil dnb-MELODIES Galore.) after VOL.1 my VOL.3 starts..Head over to FACEBOOK for the FULL mix- Tune of Doom/TIMGUL Nation VOL.1/TIMGUL Nation VOL.3,(Teaser.) 11minute mashup  :D

2 Channel version here too, might sound better

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

Applying new techniques to tunes, this one is also in the process of a slight makeover..coming soon along with Contremorph  :D

Irndemon

love it!Cool bass sounds,melody side good,changing beat sounds good.Tune!!Bring up the remix!!
You got loads of tunes,Been listening to some on facebook.

147 crew

Cheers for the comment, a lot of tunes.

Yeah, since the forum started all my tunes have been posted somewhere or another. Facebook player is pretty neat, fast and simple. Shame I can't change the order of tunes though, Quality is very different on there aswell.

Finished my new remix, pretty swift. Will add soon, probably as a video. I don't have one for this on YT yet.

Hopefully it sounds better than remix of the remix of the original  :D

4m version, no new melodies just all bigger!

Irndemon

Nice!!Yeah i might start a facebook account purely for the purpose of uploading tunes and music stuff in general.
When i upload to yt the high range sounds diminished,but when i add &fmt=18 the high range sounds excessive any you get bass rumble sounds aswell :-\

147 crew

I had an issue with YT vids for a while, seems ok now. Have to adjust various volume controls though.

Facebook is good 'cos its quick, all there is 1 list

Irndemon

Yeah,Ive tried to comment on some of your recent yt vids but when i refreshed the page the comments dissapeared,Good clean comments aswell......wierd.Maybe thats not the problem though.Ive also had problems for example my oldskool hardcore jungle tecno mashup vid sounded fine.Then a week or more later there's a phasey sound messing with the hi-hats