SizzlerLP

Started by 147 crew, June 11, 2008, 08:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- SizzlerLP
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- Youtube link
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000 psONE
DESCRIPTION- New Tune created pretty quick with loads of melodies and 12 different percussion samples, more info on vid..DO ENJOY!!!!

DJ_Omnimaga

wow this is nice :) I like the sample used for one of the bass, you should upload a mp3 :)

147 crew

Glad you like it. Yeah the bass sounds r cool, managed to fit quite a lot into 4mins  :D

Will add mp3 soon of both versions, haven't started the 2nd one yet, wanted to wait otherwise you may not have seen the cool image  8)

DJ_Omnimaga

pillagemyvillage

lovin the bass in this. nice and relaxed intro... this is driving music!

147 crew

cheers, havin' fun again. My game seems to be constantly on at the moment

.:DJ Droppin:.

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

147 crew

yeah plenty of it, lots of variety..was suprised to see it in the new TIMGUL mix, 5 days after I made it.  :D

Thanks lots

147 crew

Created the 2nd edition, will add the FULL 12m mp3 to FACEBOOK but will add a short video too.

It starts the same as the original but with Deeper sounds,(Used the room setting on reverb.) then just managed to make up some pretty decent percussion. During the song it goes from 178bpm down to 138bpm, kinda of a strange trance style tune emerges.

uploads soon  :D