Early Madness before Timgul..few tunes..turns out 10

Started by 147 crew, June 15, 2008, 12:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

So Going through some old files thought i'd have a look for a few good ones that I haven't added yet..

1. Aerobics(2nd edition) Pretty fast,LOUD..loads of bass, good rhythm
2. Exile 2005- This one evolved into Exile AD, much better than this tune. Not bad, slower than usual. (Sound could be better.)
3. Exile 2007- Shortened version of the original created around 2002. Bout as far as my strings go..still got the save for this, would love to make a decent version
4. Feedback- Not really the name of the tune just all you'll hear..unfortunately a bad recording But early Dnb when I started to stop using pre-made riffs
5. Feel the Groove- Mix of pre-made and my own ideas, again the sound isn't great but it isn't bad either..Dnb..loads of beats
6. Lullaby Remix- Mental tune, loads of different sounds..moved this tune here from its own previous topic.
(I have recently tried to make a NEW version of this without success.)
7. Mars Attacks- This tune evolved into Mars Reborn..quite Bass heavy would love to attempt this 1 again
8. Piano tune- Lots of pre-made riffs in this one with some of my own created samples..lots of bass
9 Rising spirits- original upload, might be different to the video. Dnb
10. Take aim- this one is a little more recent 06/07 Dnb

Couple of Brand new tracks uploaded also- JAZZ Dub and BASS Portal, 2nd edition of Jazz dub is well worth a listen  :D

.:DJ Droppin:.

My favorites are

Exile 2007
Feedback
Feel The Groove
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

147 crew

Cheers buddy, quite a nice variation..Shame feedback is so low quality probably my fave..thanks again for the listen