Schön wieder da zu sein (Good to be back again) Rap Beat

Started by Symphony, July 20, 2008, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symphony

Heyo, as my first upload is already too big to stick to the rules I uploaded the beat to savefile.com, hope u can afford waiting some minutes more then normally  :-\

It is a Rap Beat I made this year, called: "Schön wieder da zu sein" ("Good to be back again")
Hope u like it and plz listen it till the end  :) Created with MTVMusicGenerator2.

Edit:

Song uploaded directly to the site.
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DJ_Omnimaga

awesome, I like the beat/melody a lot, I am curious how it would sound with lyrics ^^

Symphony

Great u like it  :)

Well I indeed wrote lyrics for it, but didn't have time to record it at the moment.
Anyway if you wanna hear some of my beats with lyrics (german rap) then visit my myspace site:[

www.myspace.com/alphabetrap

I know the quality isn't the best but I'm trying to give all I can as an amateur  :D
"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

DarkBliss

Hey Symphony, welcome to the site. This is a pretty cool tune man, very head boppy, can imagine cruising around in the car with the windows rolled down to this. Nice job.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

DJ Ryznup

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Symphony

Hmm, I haven't been able to step by the last weeks. Well I will try to upload it directly to the site, thx to the increased cap :D

Edit:

It should work now.

Symphony ~

DJ Ryznup

I like this, its raw, hard and I like the pad arrangements, especially the arrangement that came in at 3:56. Cool track man.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryznup

"Limits may hinder us, but they also bring out our creativity."

Symphony

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.  :)

More stuff from this (unfortunately never finished) mixtape will come soon.

Symphony ~