High Ride

Started by 147 crew, July 15, 2008, 01:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- High Ride
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000
DESCRIPTION- Brand new tune made while I was offline you can tell I took longer over this one as there is loads of crazy bits..pretty hardcore tune though

Whole tune is about 8m30, this is kinda chopped up..not so drawn out

DJ_Omnimaga

omg I love the beat in this and the sounds, gotta be one of your best so far. Pretty dark style too ^^

147 crew

Now I have camera to record with I will put up the full video soon. Will listen back and add stuff if needed, maybe some more beats? Something..

Seipher

i love this tune man, its wicked!  how the hell did you come up with this lol!

147 crew

No idea?? Just kinda happens some times, find good riffs. All the tunes I make nowadays start from another tune and as most have around 20 samples its normally a good foundation..

Glad you like it, will add the vid soon after I change it a bit.

One good trick I found though is the Note volume envelope is definitely yr friend  ;) Oh and reverb  :D

Seipher

yeah most tunes i make just sort of happen as i go along, lol and if it sounds got then thats always a plus :P

my internet works again so i got a couple of tunes to upload later tonight/tomorrow, watch this space....

pillagemyvillage

good god its a feast of bass. i always love it when you use hardboyz.

147 crew

WOW. I just loaded up this tune again,(needs sorting a bit and uploading.) so much free memory. 8m20secs. 20 loaded samples, should be lots of fun, I mean the way its constructed is begging for more alternatives to that BASS..

Not actually got hard boys in here, but I think similar ones are- Well hard,sizzle,fuzz lead,grainy..BUT Hard boys could always sneak in now I have so much free space  :D

Definitely a feast of BASS!!! Cheers for the comment, always appreciated

Will sort this tune soon, just finishing STALKER- Dark Synth REMIX..a real Dnb attempt this one

pillagemyvillage

my mistake it was well hard and grainy!
oh yes 147 crew is always a feast of bass! been well impressed lately  ;D

147 crew

cool bud, I always try..in my earlier post. Riff note envelope is yr friend, getting some great sounds from notes i've used before but now......................soooo much better

pillagemyvillage

absolutly. never make a tune without using the note volume envelope and note pan envelope!

pillagemyvillage

lol!
i have only started to use these things recently myself!
the note pan envelope is great for balancing melody. you know so you dont get everything blasted right at ya!

DJ_Omnimaga

yeah note pan can be good. I generally have a string pad play in left channel and in the other channel the same string pad at one octave lower or higher. With space reverb it's awesome sometimes. I also do that with some other sounds as well. Unfortunately if your recorder records in mono then it doesn't do much though :(

147 crew

lol Adam

Yeah mono sucks, will get a computer fiend to help me out next time he's over  :D

But yeah sounds like a good plan to me, I have added some panning on STALKER which i'm just about done with so will put it up in the next hr or so..Added before reading these messages though so hopefully it's good, lots of DARK Synths, no more memory for samples  >:(

This is easily one of my best, (imo,) much better than the one already uploaded. The extended version is even worse, very dodgy start. Complete overhaul, hopefully you'll agree.

Adding yr own dots to Note volume envelope is rather fun

High Ride is next for a makeover, condense and ENLARGE!!  ;D

147 crew

NEW MIX coming soon, defnitely going to shorten and so far I have a NEW Melody to start with a very Dirty BASS line..

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

NEW mix just about complete...only kept one of the same melodies, well one Bar of it anyway..

Still the same samples as high ride, so need to change a bit of the percussion but I have the tune down

ADDED hard boys too!  :D

23 samples used, still a little bit of blue memory left but the pink one is flashing violently

In the mean time, check out the original High ride...OR my FULL MIX of Stalker, bloody mental 12min tune only on FACEBOOK due to the length..no download needed just click and stand back  :o