the Nasty

Started by 147 crew, August 21, 2008, 08:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

147 crew

TITLE- the Nasty
AUTHOR- 147 crew
FILETYPE- mp3
PROGRAMME USED- MUSIC2000 on psONE
DESCRIPTION- Unfinished tune i'm working on, Started as a REMIX of High ride and now contains 29 loaded samples..some pretty BIG sounds, here is the intro..

pillagemyvillage

this track is gonna be big when its done!
i love the sounds you squeeze out. the bass here and in world comm sound perfect...
look forward to its completion...

147 crew

Yeah I hope so...

Think i'm gonna upload an experimental version and a finished one, so far I have 6m40s worth of sounds..loads of different parts to it which all sound good but i'm not sure if they all go together  ???

Been on this tune for about a week, normally I spend a day at best..got some nice deep subs in there and definitely my biggest BASS yet

Down to 26 samples, maybe room for 1 or 2 more  :D

DJ_Omnimaga

147 crew

Quick note, given up sorting out the first version..screen is way too busy so I kept it the same and loaded it up again to start over. Kept most of the same samples just constructed in a different way..Will UPLOAD both tomorrow/today UK time

26 samples used for the NEW version

Beat sounds fine, gotta make sure the SUBS aren't too BIG..hopefully worth the wait  :-\

147 crew

WOW, subs are huge but under control..sorting out the mp3 versions for both tunes

here is a short video of the 2nd attempt, please PUMP through your speakers..headphones just won't do it justice  :D

147 crew

Here is a second video containing the Original intro, or maybe not the original thats in the mp3 but a better version of the previous vid

Irndemon

There is a Paticular sound in this track(Original Intro),The nasty bass sounding one(not the sub).....Well anyway it grabs me!
Id like to know what you did to create it.Probably takes far to much explaining......Never mind.Exccelent track!!! My favorite :]

147 crew

Just so happens I have my game on now, if you mean the sound that plays along with the sub then its lead sizzit,(the main part of the tune.) Basically created a tight wave in the volume envelope, changed the sample start. Long sample Scale4 going down to 3

Ta for the comment  :D