Rhythmism

Started by Teabags, September 14, 2008, 12:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teabags

The third and final of my 3 old Music 2000 tracks. I've learnt that it's pretty pointless using vocals, its hard to get rhymes and anything meaningful, therefore I'm done with them for the future. Enjoy!
So many ideas, so little time.

pillagemyvillage

this is the best of the 3. i like the guitar. got a more funky appeal. i reckon leaving vocals is a good idea, they are incredibly hard to use.

Teabags

True, rhythm does not really rhyme with religion, but what the hey. I'll be sure to check out some your stuff  ;)

victorcreed

Very reminiscent of the 90's US dance, probably because of the vocals, but I'm with you on leaving them out in future products. Even with MTVMG2, I found that they can be a nuisance to edit, but if it's as loose to do on that then it is on MG2, give it another try sometime. Just because something doesn't work when you first use it, doesn't mean it won't when you get more experienced. 
\\\"Creasy\\\'s art is death. He\\\'s about to paint his masterpiece.\\\"<br /><br />http://www.myspace.com/victorcreed

crimzon doom

wow :o.........this track is odd...cool...but odd. it reminds me of the scientist track you did thats cool too!..seems more experimental than house tho ;)......keep up the good work ;) ;)..doom  ;D
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

Teabags

Well I suppose so, let's call it post-house  :D

My stuff is pretty experimental, a like to use random instruments and melodies. Got a track that should be finished tomorrow, which is definitely experimental. First track I've done in years, will be exciting to see the feedback, although it definitely won't be to everyone's taste.

DJ_Omnimaga

wow this is quite old skool and early 90s-ish dance at the same time. It would need some kickdrum/hihat percussion though to be more house. Nice though

.:DJ Droppin:.

I like the guitar and how you blended the vocals into it.
I like the transition at 1:30 that's wicked
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin