My nuMetal Music

Started by IWSMOFFY, November 13, 2007, 05:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IWSMOFFY

Hi all! I always think that i only who still make music in such old program MMG while others use Fruity loops, ejay etc. =) I'm happy that i'm not alone) So please check my old songs) But it's only metal style)

PS SOrry for bad english =)

DJ_Omnimaga

Hi and welcome here. :) You'll be surprised that more people still use MTVMG and some even use an older program by the same company released only in Europe called Music. You can do amazing stuff with this:

I like the first song, it is hardrock, right? Sry I am more into power metal and electronic music so I don't have much experience with other rock style

2nd song is cool too. I wonder if you could add some reverb to it, because with the kick sample used it could maybe make a cool 80s style metal song

I didn't liked the 3rd one much tho, because the bass didn't seemed to fit with the melody and the song was a bit repetitive. but in overall you seems to be pretty good at using MTVMG :)

Feel free to upload your song here too if you desire (mp3 format), and don't worry about english being bad I am myself not english speaking native so I'm sure to do lot of mistakes as well x.x

KalsolarUK

I like 'em! Two them remind me of some tunes that were in an old PS1 game called destruction derby 2. Good stuff!

147 crew

I listened to the last track, Very loud and fast..liked it, especially the sign off!!