madnessxxi

Hello everybody!

Here are the links to 3 of my new songs

BEFORE WE DIE - Gothic Metal

CLOSER (Lacuna Coil cover)

BELONG - Metal

Cheers!

DJ_Omnimaga

these are nice, the first one has a quite dark intro to it.

Btw if I remember you use external guitar samples in PC MTVMG, right? Because I got an idea a while ago. What if before importing the wav file to MTVMG you split both left and right channels in two wav files then imported them separately in MTVMG? Would it work? Because if it would, you could have stereo guitar sounds that would sound even harder

madnessxxi

No man, I don't use external guitar samples. I always use a sample called "longchugg02" (or something like that, hehe!) It's the only one that I like.

DJ_Omnimaga

oooh ok I see, I guess it was someone else because there was someone who used almost only external sampples if I rememeber.

zapphnath

Duuuuude!!!  That sh!t rawk'd!!!

I'm not familiar with Lacuna Coil so all I can say is that it sounded good - whether or not it sounded 'right', I'll have to take your word for it.
"Belong" is hard as nails, man.  Good double-bass and nice use of the Generator's crappy guitar samples.  (I always just used the included samples, myself, too.  I think I tried ripping a sample from a CD, once, but it didn't work out the way I wanted it to).

Your work reminds me, a lot, of my own.  Heavy and hard with a little bit of experimentation thrown in.  Extra kudos for being able to get the PC version to work for you - a lot of people have complained about it.

.:DJ Droppin:.

Before We Die -
Excellent melodies/riffs.... This kind of reminds me of Rammstein. I really like this song a lot, might be my favorite....

Closer -
I also am not familiar with Lacuna Coil, but you did a damn nice job on this song. Bad ass....

Belong -
This one rocks shit man... damn..... I really like the guitar at :57 and how you panned it leading it back to the center with the drums again....
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin