Forgotten dreams

Started by Beoulve, October 14, 2008, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beoulve

Yet another video game inspired song.

DJ_Omnimaga

Awesome, really good RPG feel

JulianNachash

This is an excellent track!  Just my style and mood.
------------------------------------
"Sanity is the only true fantasy."
------------------------------------

The Official Website of Julian Nachash: http://juliannachash.us/

.:DJ Droppin:.

Nice intro melody...

The flute? I believe... is done great...
Everything blends so well with every sound, every change in octave, every transition.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Beoulve

Thank you for all the nice comments. To be honest, I am quite pleased with this one.

Beoulve

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Aaaaaaaaaah I love it!!! Sooooooooooo floaty and drifty. Can just see myself playing some kind of mystic/adventure/quest/fantasy game set in old villages, going around collecting magic potions and stuff.

The flute is great. The instrument that comes in at 0:14 is great (I forget it's name) - moody... intriguing, mystifying... inviting you in to wonder what this quest is all about.

Could suit Age Of Wonders come to think of it.

Beoulve

Quote from: Rikki-Inside on October 01, 2009, 04:42:58 PM
Aaaaaaaaaah I love it!!! Sooooooooooo floaty and drifty. Can just see myself playing some kind of mystic/adventure/quest/fantasy game set in old villages, going around collecting magic potions and stuff.

The flute is great. The instrument that comes in at 0:14 is great (I forget it's name) - moody... intriguing, mystifying... inviting you in to wonder what this quest is all about.

Thank you! I'm glad you get those connotations when you listen to this, because they fit perfectly with my intentions! :D
BTW: The instrument that comes in at 0:14 is clarinet :)

RSCONCEPTIONS©

Quote from: Beoulve on October 01, 2009, 04:49:32 PM
Quote from: Rikki-Inside on October 01, 2009, 04:42:58 PM

Thank you! I'm glad you get those connotations when you listen to this, because they fit perfectly with my intentions! :D
BTW: The instrument that comes in at 0:14 is clarinet :)

I knew it was something like that :D

Sacred Virgo

beautiful as usual. is it inspired by freya's theme from FFIX?

Beoulve

Quote from: Shellshaka on October 01, 2009, 10:07:17 PM
beautiful as usual. is it inspired by freya's theme from FFIX?

It sure is! First time I played FFIX I fell in love with Freya's theme, so I just had to try and make something similiar.

Sacred Virgo

one of my fav tracks from the FFIX OST too..